FS: (PART OUT) 91' 240sx hatch.

I have 10 of them I believe… I need to double check, I will call you tomorrow and let you know how many of them I have. PM me your phone number.

Update: Car is located in upper end of richmond hill and you can take parts as you wish,all parts OBO now, call me to arrange sale and we will discuss prices for the pieces…

i need the front toe arms and the passenger side tie rod + tie rod end please!
ill pick them up tomorow if you can get them off?

Breaker I got your normal fenders and I’ll see if I can get them off I of two arms/hubs sitting in my driveway I believe as well need to see but you can have them if I do

k thanks. i believe you have my number correct? 905-252-3737. just text me if you get them off?

if the calipers are non abs, ill come grab em and the e brake cable if there good. do the calipers come with the bolts?

how much for the whole car? hows the body/frame? if its fixable give me a shout.

Yeah I’ll give you all 4 calipers for $80 withall bolts just need to take them off the car and ninja you can have the whole car for $400 and it can be fixable just needs work… But the motor is really strong in it… $400 for the rolling shell

pm me for the location

Car is located near bayview and Elgin mills area call 416-930-0265 for info

If car was originally non-abs, i’d like BMC please

Chris, I can’t remember, but is your hatch tinted?

BMC might be called for Cal-Soy, sorry, if its not Ill shoot you a pm. Yes the hatch is tinted XS.

can i like give you money to brake somthing on it, or maybe hit it with a big ass hammer…??

lol if you want, i kicked the shell numerous times already and caused many dents lmao

Why dont u actually part something out chris… seems like nothing sold yet and I have hundreds of people still waiting for your ok.

ken… i parted out the throttle cable already and its getting warmer so i can actually get the parts off the car, and if you have hundreds of people why not tell them to call me so i know what people want and ill rip it off as people need it.

Edit: Please for inquiries PM me or call me at 416-930-0265 and mods can you please transfer this thread into my name instead of Kengi’s, thank you.

ECU SOLD!

Calipers coming off this weekend hopefully.

Silvia Fenders SOLD!

Thanks for the the Calipers and BMC :slight_smile: