FS: (PART OUT) 91' 240sx hatch.

Calipers and BMC SOLD!

Lets get this stuff moving im sure you guys need parts.

do you have a shift boot in good condition by any chance?

Sorry man, I need that for my coupe.

wiper control unit?

Front or rear; pantaloons?

front

ill let you know how much it is

Chris, cut your ROOF off and sell me the roof… and roof lining… I wanna graft the sunroof into my car!

no edit fail

Just this:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb177/REDisFASTER/cut.jpg

hey, are the complete rear hatch trim still avaliable?

power steering pump available?

Ken you still have that open diff?

wait what?
those are my fenders…

I know breaker… theyre sold to you. ECU is back in my hands… DRJeffreys open diff STILL available… Miki… Ill give you the whole damn shell for $100 if you let me strip what i need from it first… Work will be commencing again tomorrow… tell me what you guys want and ill get it ready for you.

please People From Now On Forward, Please Send Your Inquires And Offers To “stiky” He Will Handle The Business That Will Happen In This Partout

Front LCA’s, hubs, rotors, shocks, power brace bars, cradles, and spindles all gone, got wiper motor ready for sale, ps resvoir and can get the PS pump out in 10 minutes… let me know what you need and ill get it off, all parts are BO now… one KADE rad pending sale tomorrow.

Chris, I don’t need the whole shell, nor do I even have a location to store it. When you’re done with the car, just cut the roof off and sell it to me for $100, then either junk the rest (send to a metal recycler $$$) or sell body panels for people with rotted quarter panels and shit :slight_smile:

Oh, and is the KA24DE power steering pump the same as the KA24E power steering pump? A bearing just went on mine and its utter metal-to-metal grinding. I can’t let it keep going. If it seizes, I’m fucked lol

Idk man… fuck ps… just jerry rig my pump onto it and fuck the ps… and… you can have the roof within the week if you want probably

Just sawzall it at the A-B-and C-pillars. Give me some room so I can take measurements and graft the roof and support structures into my roof nicely as if it were factory. Oh, that comes with the glass too, right?

LOL, I’m learning about p/s in class this week. How it works is just magical lmao

yeah i agree about p/s lol… and yeah i will sawsall it, and ill give you glass and everything, hatch and all $120