FS: parting 92 hatch

since i have another daily driver now i am going to begin parting one of my other cars.

it is a black 1992 hatchback.

at present the car is complete and was in running and driving condition until a few weeks ago. it starts and runs still but i am sure teh battery is now dead, i highly doubt the car will last any length of a trip but if you want to take the whole thing after replaceing some of the stuff i am taking off then you can have it for a few hundred bucks.

the following parts are spoken for already:

cluster / driver seat / side and rear skirts / hatch / passenger door

these parts are already sold or going on my other hatch so no offers will be entertained on them.

everything else is up for grabs.

the car has an excellent body. all front panels are in solid shape. the motor is complete and everything worked.

the interior is dirty because i never washed it but it is complete and also in very good shape.

if you are paying cash and removing the parts yourself then i am sure you will find me to be beyond reasonable.

just dont jerk me around with lowballs and dont expect me to remove the stuff for you because i dont have anytime to do that for anyone including myself even it has seemed.

first come first serve. the car is located in St. Catharines.

it is a hicas car FWIW

does it have a sunroof?

i guess the body parts shuld be good still? pmed :confused:

yes it has a sunroof.

the frame is also one of the worst on the planet earth, so please no one get any idea of actually buying the whole thing and modding or even driving it safely.

side and rear skirts: What kind?

the sold kind

does it have the licencse plate lights bracket at all? and how bout the stock header or exhaust mani…i could use that too if ur parting it out .

thanks.

how much for the front end.

bumper, lights, fender pieces.

if you are willing to remove it all then jsut make a decent offer and its yours.

as for the license plate brackets in the rear, yes it does have that and thanks for reminding me cause i need that shit too…lol

bing do u have a shift boot?

bing,

i need the trim under the taillights too. no longer need the driver seat.

thanks cheif

as of this moment the car is 100% complete… nothing has been taken.

VLSD??? ABS or non?? let a brotha know

VLSD yes, but i am not shipping it to hte east coast…lol… shipping would cost more than teh diff is worth.

I need the intake (hopefully it’s stock!) I need everything except where the metal portion that houses the MAF.
Let me know if you have this.

And is the driver seat now back up for grabs? if so got pics?
mike.phillips@nauticomp.com

i do not have pics and likely wont take any, the drivers seat is cosmetically okay but i think the recline function only went into a couple different positions or something… iono

intake is all there.

how is the actual floor of the car? rust holes or pretty good shape?

iono, i would assume it sucks because the frame sucks…

if you want to patch holes in your floor jsut do what chris does and cut pieces out of bucked-up fenders and weld that shit in.

bing, you know whats spoken for through me. ill be up there firday to grab some shit.

later