FS: parting out 98 v6 camaro

Front end is spoken for, the passenger side door and quarters are what got hit, anything else send me a message. Car is just south of hamburg if anyone needs to see a part of it. Can get pictures of any parts.

PM sent

still have 5 star wheels and snowflake wheels and most of the interior trim as well as stuff like fuel pump etc here

what colors the interior trim?

dark grey

are the wheels chrome or painted?
you have a set of these?

Anythign wrong with the rear speaker grills?
auto?
how many miles on the gauge cluster?
dose it have rear disk?

price for motor? Mileage?

Price for front and rear seats. Not too worried about condition since they would be reupholstered.

Wheels are painted, and yes, they are those same ones. Looking for $200 for the wheels and tires, got bridgestone potenzas with about half life, one tires is shot but rims are all good. Rear speaker grills were taken out the other day and are perfect, $30 for those. Gauge cluster has 222 on it, but there’s nothing wrong with it either, dunno what you want to offer if anything on that.

Motor has 222 as, thinking it might be rebuilt but I have absolutely no idea, the car starts fantastic for that kind of mileage, actually starts easier on the cold days than my winter car surprisingly enough, say $200 for the motor and tranny? it’s a 5 speed, probably needs a new clutch but all gears work well. Car was actually driven here with dealer plates from my friend’s house.

Whole set of seats I’m asking $125, only defect is small rip on driver side one, but you said that doesn’t matter and they are all perfect besides that.

how much for the flywheel? Possibly the whole trans, pedals, and shifter assembly.

Have any of the door trim panels? (door handle surrounds, switch trim pieces…)

Trans I want $125, not sure about just the flywheel atm.

And door panels…yes I have every single one off but not taken yet as a matter of fact, I would have to ask my pal who is helping me with this what he wants for em.

125 for the interior panels and door trim pieces.

still got all this and more, make some offers if interested

sure everyone is sick of seeing this but I still have everything listed here and more and am willing to take offers on stuff. I’m done bumping this up after this.

The car is in Hamburg now? Kinda far to go for a look - do you have pics of the interior?

pm me what you need pictures of and i’ll get them right away.

i’m still interested in the trans parts, but unsure if and when I’d be able to get out there. Rochester is the closest I get regularly, and probably won’t be there til the end of january.

still got most things here, anyone need anything interior wise or no? jimmyfloyd i don’t really see the trans going anywhere immediately so we can keep each other in mind with it.