FS: Parts Car 1992 S13 FB LE Super HICAS

FOR SALE:
This is a 1992 S13 FB LE super HICAS. Black, grey leather, power windows, locks etc.

Interior is mint, momo shift knob, installed is a momo millenium steering wheel which ID like to keep but I do have the stock steering wheel. Whoever buys it, if you can just take off the steering wheel for me thatd be great.

It got into a pretty nasty rear end collision with a fence (I wasnt driving), and the entire hatch and the rear quarter panel is dented in. My Apexi N1 looks to be pretty dented in as well. The front of the car also got scraped while it was spinning. The hood is a little curled in, and one of my fenders is dented. Other than that, everything else is still intact.

Engine is fine 220 000kms on it, brakes are fine, comes with stock rims with winter tires. About 85% thread winter tires.

Grey Leather interior is still very good. Theres new aftermarket 3" Apexi Catback damaged, Injen Short Ram Intake, Eibach Sport Springs, Momo Shifter. Rockford Fosgates all around, Crossover bar.

Its pretty much best used as a parts car. Its not driveable. I need this off my driveway ASAP. Msg me or post here and it has to be towed away. You can use CAA perhaps. Selling as is since theres no way this can be certified.

Those are the pictures of the damage
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2134290455&code=13394924&mode=invite&DCMP=isc-email-AlbumInvite

Old pictures of the car

Just shoot me some offers. I just need to get this car off my property. At first I was going to try and take it to a body shop and fix it up, but I dont have time for that now that I got a demanding summer job.

It does come with stock rims with winter tires on them, which is worth something, plus interior leather, and a working engine, transmission, good doors, sun roof, dash etc.

i see that in that post you never mentioend the word rockers, frame, or rust.

how is the rust situation on teh frame/rockers?

any other rust concerns.

whats the ballpark price at?

Hey sorry, I forgot to mention, the entire car was rust sprayed and I have FULL documentation of all checkups etc from the previous owner which dates back pretty far, as well as my documentations for oil check ups etc etc.

I did check underneath and there is rust on the rockers. It has been oil sprayed so its hard to tell how much rust there is, however, nothing has rusted through and it still seems to hold up well from pressing it and lifting it with a jack. I dont feel any give as Im assuming I should feel when it has a lot of rust.

And for the ballpark price, Im not 100% sure. I bought the car for $5000, and repairs will go up to about $3000-4000 to repair fully. So Im not sure what price is the going price for something like this.

$600 obo. I need to get this off my driveway ASAP. Probably by the end of the week if not sooner. So no reasonable offer will be refused. Just take off the steering wheel and Ill give you the stock.

This does come with the stock rims, there are springs installed, short ram intake, full rockford speakers all around installed, as well as full grey leather seats, momo shifter, good doors and front window, sunroof etc. Working engine, transmission, HICAS.

Im sure whoever has teh time to salvage parts and has the time to part this car out can make more back then I can selling it whole. I just dont have the time anymore.

pm sent

pm sent

how much for those motegi rims?

How much for your Injen short ram intake?

if you agree to part it out, that is…

PM sent. let me know ASAP

Motegi rims $550 obo. forget about the tires on them they are bald.

I also ahve 5zigen Fn10rc rims 17". I forget the offset but its wider in the back then the front. Rear tires are worn out. Front ones are still good.

PM sent

if someone buys this to part out:

I will buy the driver side door with the door skins, and front bumper, if the paint is mint.

this car can be put on the road easily if you put $500 into it lol

hey i am interested in the car
Call my cell: (416) 902 7580
its vlad
thanks

Peace

Whoever buys this, i`m interested in the injen short ram intake, so you could make a couple bucks if you arent gonna be needing it.

SOLD to me =]

congrats.

if your going to be parting it out pm me

lol, no parting out, the damage is nothing! its 100% drivable, pulls strong!

willing to sell the speakers??