FS: Peak, Top Speed, Cusco, SPEC, HUD stuff, Brembo etc.

Peak Performance S14 TC rods - SOLD
Top Speed inner tie rods with steering angle spacer for S14 - $90 new
Brembo 4 lug rotors - $170 for all 4 new in box
240sx engine mounts, OEM used but in good shape - $50
Cusco front TC rod brace S13/S14 - SOLD
SPEC stage 3 clutch, got slippy on me at 330whp top of third… only got slippy twice and i replaced it… pressure plate and clutch disc only - $80
SR20 OEM turbo manifold - $50
S13 coupe tail lights - $50
HUD unit (sender only, no cluster) - $25 i have 2
HUD cluster harness… hard to find - $50
OEM S13 silvia rear valances, ABS plastic - $150
KA starter, DOHC - $25
SR starter, works but stays engaged for some reason - $10

no pics… it’s me so you shouldnt need them…

i was cleaning up my garage yesterday and this is what i found that i dont want anymore.

So the Stage 3 clutch, how long do you think it would last if I were to swap it into my SR at around 250rwhp?? Thanks Bing

Bing, interested in the tc rod brace.

Could you post a pic of it though? Please

Make a swap…elbow?

i would say that the clutch is best used as a core for rebuid… have eurodrive put some new friction material on it and BOOST!!!

Chris, we can talk.

how do u instal that tc rod brace? if it’s bolt in i might be interested

it bolts right in.

okay i cant tell what the starters are for now… at least one is an s14 one… but both might be?

23300 52F01 and 23300 65F01 are the part numbers… take that for what you will.

For the HUD unit (sender only, no cluster) is that the unit on the dash, or the unit in the cluster?

the sender on the dash…i have two of them…

attached a pic of the Silvia valances and the cusco bar…

zenki valances there as well but not for sale yet.

Do you still have the Cusco TC brace?

yes

cusco brace is sold…

i can get generic braces, identical in every way, for under $100 shipped… i had a fair bit of interest in the cusco piece… i never brought up the generic stuff just because i didnt think people would be interested, but if you are i can stock them like anything else.

Some pics, of the type of generic design your talking about and i 'd buy it. Genuine shit is to expensive now days anyway. Nismo style?

it’s literally identical to the cusco piece… maybe a different shade of blue…

i’ll do the first couple for $80 shipped… it will take me a week or so to get them in and i dont have an order pending yet so let me know if you want to commit and we’ll go from there.

regularly i would have to be in the $95 shipped range.

interested as well on tc rod brace. can we pick colours lol ?

nah they are all blue

http://i4.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/03/63/ee50_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Nissan-240SX-S13-S14-Silvia-Frt-Tension-Rod-Support-Bar_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZQ7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a2Q7c294Q3a30QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em14Q2el1262QQhashZitem5acfc492ccQQitemZ390032822988QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories