FS: Pentium IV computer

Intel Pentium4 2.53GHz, plus the ECS mobo (onboard sound, LAN), and the mid tower silver case.

Getting a new PC soon, so gotta get rid of this one.

ATI Radeon 9000 128MB. Runs BF2, and HL2, but of course in low res.

420W power supply.

Never overclocked. I don’t risk my PC’s life.

You will need a HDD for this to work.

Located in Etob, will deliver if not too far though.

Will throw in a XP formatted Compaq mini PC, something small, but it does the job. Fully functional. Probably a 900Mhz, or 1Ghz system with a 20GB HDD, just for checking mail, word processing, mp3s that sorta thing.

I got a few lying around, and if this sweetens the deal then so be it. Can be used as a Linux server. :noes:

$300 for the case, cpu and mobo.

Dude just give me that 1GIG comp, you know you want to,

Shoot me an MSN message about what you have

I’m not familiar with this word.

Dude, just give me your other comp.

I’ll talk to you sooner or later, I’m intersted.

Which one? I have a few.

The Compaq basic one will sell for $100 seperately. Or i’ll throw it in with the P4.

Also got a Radeon 9600xt 256 MB card. $50. Bought it 2 weeks ago, barely used it, but now i’m going PCI-e.

interested in the mini and the ati card, pics? and size specs of pc thanks!
j_roach82 at hotmail dot com

Pics of what the Compaq mini looks like…

Also for sale:

Pioneer DVR 109 DVD-RW burner. Used maybe 3 months.

$40.

I’m interested in the ATI Card and the DVD Burner.

I’ll pm you tomorrow as I have to run…

Bump

Case+ 420wpowersupply, mobo/cpu/radeon 9000 pro

$300.

This needs to go lickety split.

Will trade for stuff.

I need an MP3 player or a montain bike. List anything else you got.

Ipod Nano, Creative Zen.

LMK.

hey nutta how much would it cost to have the 9600xt replace the 9000 on the other computer

iam interested and the price seems pretty good for me, and i think i can have someone pick it up too.

SOL, the 9600xt has been sold. booourns. :frowning:

The 9000 still works fine, i was playing BF2 on it just recently until i upgraded to a newer PC.

I got a guy wanting to trade for a car, and another guy who wants to trade for Denon speakers. So im weighing my options.

LMK whats up.

Remember guys, you will need a hard drive and an optical drive to run this bish.

$45 for a good DVD burner, and $120 for a 200GB HDD @ any computer shop. I can get you these parts and install em, but the price will be more for something you can do yourself.

Detailed specs on the compaq mini plz, all 3 of my gf’s laptops are dead (yea… she destroys technology as soon as she touches it) so I think I’ll give it to her for xmas.

Edit: oh, you’re gonna need ram too for the P4 :stuck_out_tongue: Unless you’re including it but forgot to mention.

oopsy. 1GB DDR RAM included.

I’ll find out first if i have anymore Compaqs in stock, for her to destroy.

Usually they are 900Mhz PIII, with 20GB hdd, 512 SD RAM @ $100.