FS: Pioneer AVICD1 cd/dvd/mp3/navigation

I’m selling my avic cuz I no longer have any use for it being that it won’t fit in the new car I’m getting. The unit is in very good condition (no scratches, marks, etc). the unit is already bypassed to be used while the vehicle is in motion. there is still an existing warranty through Circuit City, which I believe is for another year. I’m looking to get $650 for it.

is that 2 din?>

yes its a double din

lol. good luck with that price.

i think a brand new d3 just sold for 500 on here.

yah used electronics are like used tires…pretty much worthless…

plus double din is a hard sell

[quote=“newman,post:4,topic:39074"”]

lol. good luck with that price.

i think a brand new d3 just sold for 500 on here.

[/quote]

625 - and yea

if you bring your price down I will tell a guy at my work about it - was just talking to him today about picking one up for his wife.

well, considering a new d3 retails at $999 and the D1 used to retail at $1899, I figured in the $600’s would be a fair price. but I guess I’m open to offers.

on a side note, not trying to make mine sound better or anything, but the D3 sucks ass for nav. you have to load the disk in every time you want to set a destination. the D1 has a designated slot for the nav disk, which never has to be taken out.

edit: nevermind, i’m not going to be that guy that bashes someones sale… good luck with sale, if you want to be somewhere in the $500 range PM me and I will see if my buddy is interested.

like I said, I’m open to offers.

sold pending payment.

bump. sale fell through. $600 obo.

btw, it comes with a new GPS antenna that I just ordered for it.

Sal I really want it but the fact that I broke stops me. How about a pack of gum, $50, and a favor

[quote=“jrlraa,post:12,topic:39074"”]

Sal I really want it but the fact that I broke stops me. How about a pack of gum, $50, and a favor

[/quote]

lmfao. what kinda favor? :snky: