Fs: Pioneer Deh-p6900 w usb 2.0

Like title says Pioneed deh-p6900ub 2 months old with everything it came with. Im selling the car, it was great i didnt use the cd player all that much cuase i used a thumb drive wich im throwing in a 1gb thumbdrive. Looking to get $170 or b/o retails for about $250. let me know im in rochester.
Description:
The Pioneer DEH-P6900UB CD receiver not only offers a wide variety of built-in entertainment options, it leads the pack in ease of connectivity to external devices. Pioneer’s “uBus” USB direct control system lets you plug in a wide variety of external USB devices without an adapter including direct control of your iPod.The DEH-P6900UB also plays discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files, features a rear auxiliary input, includes controls for a satellite radio or CD changer, and offers the convenience of hands-free cell phone use with an optional Bluetooth adapter.

Features:
General features:

• CD receiver with built-in MOSFET amplifier (22 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels)

• plays CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs, including discs loaded with MP3, WMA, and AAC files (will not play Digital Rights-protected music files)

• fold-down, detachable face with multi-line display

• blue OEL display with screensavers

• remote controlAudio features:

• Easy EQ 7-band equalizer with six preset tone settings

• loudness

• high- and low-pass filtersExpandability:

• compatible with optional Pioneer Bluetooth adapter

• satellite radio-ready (tuner, antenna, and XM or SIRIUS service subscription required)

• USB input for iPod, PlaysForSure WMA devices, and USB storage devices

• auxiliary input (rear RCAs)

• CD changer controls

• three sets of preamp outputsOther features and specs:

• Supertuner IIID

• seek tuning

• clock

• CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz

• FM sensitivity: 8 dBf

150?

160 its yours i got a offer for 155 localy

ill do 155 and pick it up let me know?