FS: Pioneer Indash GPS (detachable) Car audio Deck. ****BALLERS ONLY****

Here I have a lightly used Pioneer Car deck. Its pretty baller and it comes in gloss black. It has a detachable face and the face can be used on its own as a gps. It has Usb and memory card slots for music storage and for files that can be used for the gps. There is also a Mic and you can use your cell phone with this deck using bluetooth. This deck is perfect for the clean OEM look and worry free when it comes to theft.

Here are the details…

Product Features

50 watts peak power (22 watts RMS) x 4 channels MOSFET
For powerful sound.
Satellite Radio-ready
Compatible with XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio (XM or SIRIUS tuner, antenna and subscription required for activation).
4.3" LED-backlit touch screen
With advanced graphic user interface for easy menu navigation and brilliant movie display.
HD radio compatibility
Displays information from HD Radio broadcasts (HD Radio delivers CD-quality sound from compatible stations in areas where HD Radio is available; requires additional tuner, not included).
Apple iPod connectivity
Via the rear USB port. Auxiliary input allows you to connect other audio devices.
Bluetooth built-in
For easy connection of Bluetooth-enabled audio devices or to make hands-free cell phone calls via your car stereo. Parrot technology with echo cancellation for improved sound.
Built-in TeleAtlas navigation database
Advanced mapping with points of interest.
Secure Digital Card media slot
Allows you to update your navigation maps and points of interest.
Built-in CD player
Plays back CD, CD-R/RW, WMA, MP3 and AAC formats. CD text display and CD title memory supported.
2 pair of 2V preamp outputs
Allows you to add amplifiers, subwoofers and speakers to your car’s audio system.
Built-in AM/FM tuner with 24 station presets (6 AM, 18 FM)
So you can listen to your favorite radio stations.
3-band parametric EQ
With 6 EQ presets, including 1 customizable preset, for a personalized sound experience.
Double-DIN mounting style
For easy installation.
Included AVIC FEEDS software
Allows you to customize your deck with custom POIs.

I require $320 for this headunit

Located in Richmond Hill

Please contact me by pm or call (647) 204 8four21

Pics:
http://i30.tinypic.com/9sxpuh.jpg

SOLD!!!