FS: Pioneer Premier 740mp

yeah i’m thinking of letting my pioneer go so i can move on… this deck used to sell fo as much a 800 depending where u looked. it has been lightly used andi still have all the box manuals etc etc …

this deck is like most of the 7 series pioneers it features the oel display ( the grafics with the dolphins ) plays mp3 has alot of audio adjustment options, and because it’s a premeir it has the 4 volt preouts and 24bit dac instead of the usual 2 volt like a normal pioneer looking for aobut $250obo … will also selll the 12 disc changer & remote i have to go with it for an additonal $100obo, prices can include install …

all parts are in amazing working condtion… the deck is next to mint i don’t think i’ve put more than 10 cds in the actual deck ever lol i basically never used / did anythign with the deck exacpt turn the volume up and down

Use to have that same series Pioneer CD Player…Awesome deck! Especially for the hardcore stereo boyz out there. soooo many features and pre-sets.

TTT! Good buy!

this still for sale?

yup

could you add me to msn for discussion about the deck. brocoli@gmail.com. thanks in advance

added.