Fs polaris 800 snowmobile (not mine)

Posting this up for a friend. The sled is to big for her. It a 2003 polaris 800 . Still like new not even broken in yet. Asking 5,000 for it.

how many miles?

i believe she said around 4,000…

damn thats some hard ridin those shocks really only last about 4500 miles.

4,000 miles in it and its barely broken in?

??? dont know nothing about these things. She says it still like new. Thats all I know

anyone interested in this. just trying to help this girl out.

shit another 1k i could get an 05 mach Z 1000

she needs to come down on the price

i think thats what she owes on it. what about 4500??? i know jack shit about sleds. what would be a good price to sell it???

most sleds i know with 4k on them are pretty beat esp around hear and for that much you could just go buy a rev 600 with the x package and less miles

well since its a 2003, from buffalo and it has 4k on it I’m going to say its been on some trips especially since we haven’t had a really good season for the last couple of years!! But this is a girls sled. Its probably not to beat! 4000 would be a better price to ask man!!!

the only problem with polaris they dont hold there value as well as most sleds ski doo being one of the more desired makers i would say between 3800 and 4000 is reasonable to ask your not going to make a kiling off the sled but your not going to be robbed blind

with 4000 miles id say $3000 tops sleds are the worst investment you can make, but the best thing to ride