FS. Porsche 930S steering wheel and hub

SOLD

I don’t know if this is going to fit in here with anyone, but I’m posting it anyway. I’m going with an alcantara GT3 wheel instead in the 962 and don’t want this just sitting around collecting dust.

This wheel was in my '88 944 when I purchased it. The previous owner was a customer of mine and I installed it a few thousand miles prior to me purchasing his car outright(he bought a 968 :slight_smile: ). I myself put somewhere between 10-15K miles on the car with this wheel in place. When I sold the car I removed it in place of the OEM wheel as I wanted to use it in my 962. It’s been bagged and boxed since being removed a bit over a year ago.

It’s a VERY good condition wheel…no nicks, scratches, rips, tears, etc on the wheel. Just a couple very small water spots on the leather(backside of grip) which I will take care of with some leather conditioner prior to me shipping it out. You can’t even see them in the pictures even when I focus down on them. Included with the wheel is the appropriate hub adapter and the optional small Porsche crest on the horn button(both shown).

List from pelican is $572 as it sits here(wheel, hub, optional crest). I’d like to set a price of $375 shipped for this one, $350 if you are local and what to pick it up. It will be adequately padded and packaged for the transit.

This is a bolt in installation, however on airbag equipped cars I recommend taking extra precaution if you’re not familiar in removing and disabling those systems within the OE wheel(951/968, etc). Non airbag cars, installation takes about 10 minutes going slow :slight_smile: fits all 924/944/968 cars drop in, and 77-88 year model 911(non 930) with some minor modifications to the hub trip arm on the wheel.

Pictures:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Boxxersix/930s.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o285/Boxxersix/930s2.jpg

If you’re interested please contact me through my business email r247motorsports@gmail.com I accept Paypal, and money order/cashiers checks. Payment information/addresses will be exchanged via email. If you’d like to speak with me personally, feel free to call my shop cell anytime M-F 9am-9pm EST number is 518-225-8384

nice fucking wheel man. wish i could use it.

will it fit on my honduh? :rofl

bump for the first pic taken by a local with a porsche badge in it.

:slight_smile:

and srsly. I don’t actually expect to sell it and it will most likely reside on the wall of fame when I move into a bigger place in the future.

Wheel is SOLD on Pelican. Thanks,