FS: R33 GTR rims

Hey guys, I wanted to pass this deal on to you since the price is so great for a sexy pair of rims.

The story is I was waiting on these rims for quite some time because a customer was trading them in for another set. I ended up spending my money on another set of rims and tires and shortly after the guy emailed me back saying he had received the rims with pics.

Rims are 5x114.3, 17x9 front and back, offset is +30 afiak. The will look great with a set of 10mm spacer, rolled fenders maybe with a slight pull. Silver, used, excellent condition as you can see. Price is only $800CAD (a set of R33 rims can usually sell for around $1500+). I would have honestly bought these rims myself and resold them for a profit but I’m low on flow. Onto the pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/funkfastrak/r331.jpg

If you’re interested you can email kojutakeda@hotmail.com and say Ivan sent you. He is located in BC and it should be around $80-100 to ship the wheels last time he checked. Enjoy my loss…

i have a ginormeous boner! :shock:

While I dont have that kinda scratch for them do they come with the center caps? Just in case others are wondering.

afiak no center caps according to pics but you may want to email and ask