FS: racing seats

im selling a set of brand spanking new racing seats, the colours match 90% of 240’s stock interior (sorry to those of u rockin the brown n’ beige)… here are the specs on the seats. they retail for $399 USD a set plus shipping…

Matrix Racing Seats Reclinable Grey/Black (pair). Performance driving seats offer outstanding lateral stability as well as long-distance comfort. Fully adjustable seatback angle. Tech Specs ) 22" W x 22" D x 34" T , Durable Material for long lasting use! , Fully Reclineable, 4 Point Racing Harness Ready, 28lbs without the sliders, includes a pair of adjustable sliders

these seats are completely mint, brand new, never used or even sat on for more than 2 minutes on a handful of occaisons. I’m asking $350 obo for the pair, with all the hardware included.

PM me offers.
http://www.shophyperformance.com/cart/images/thumb/matrix2-grey2all.jpg
take it from me, very supportive but not crazy. great for daily driver weekend track cars. pics of the actual seats as they sit in my house will be up asap, they are darker than this picture and have a lot more side bolster than appears here.

lol… musttttt buyyy itt…

good deal tho… if I had a 240 now, I would a put the money down for those seats :smiley:

buy then in anticipation of getting a 240 :wink: :wink:

k guys, i know you all have tons of money from christmas… $300 for the seats, PM me offers.

these seats retail for $551.99 a pair at my work… 2 for one deal!!! come on guys :wink:

PM sent.

sold.

a friend of mine has a set of MX-6 black leather seats front and back, $400ish… very nice, they would be a nice custom touch to an S13

doh…
I was thinking about buying too if I got the car …

I’m still waiting for the reply msg :stuck_out_tongue:

i get those seats for $270.00 PAIR. CDN!
just another pair of cheap seats. good for the bank saver