FS: Random Stuff Cheap

ok ill just make a list, there will be no pics taken unless you want them sent to your phone.

• Radio shack 6 food VGA cable out of package never used $10
  • hynix 512mb PC2-4200 DDr2 ram. ran fine when taken out $5
  • 2 white Verison DSL phone filters $Free
  • 3 tmobile razer batterys work good model BR50 $7 each for 3 for $15
  • retractable usb cord looks like this and comes with different fittings for the one end $10 http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/a/0/0/6/5/AAAACtMsw1QAAAAAAAZUJg.jpg
  • T-mobile Sim card $5
  • T-mobile xpress music phone, cracked screen but use it for parts? had charger and battery $5
  • Magnavox DvD player model mwd200f no remote works fine $5
  • External DvD burner, has a cool black case with blue neons, has power cable and usb cable just plug it in and burn away $10
    prices are all Best offer too. im in south buffalo but work at the blvd mall every Fri and Sat. anything left in a week will just be tossed in the garbage

do you have a picture or model number of the DVD burner?

sure ill just take it apart give me just a few

its dw-q120a manu date is april 06

oh lol you didn’t have to do that. So it’s a standard USB external DVD writer? I can grab it this weekend. I live close to the blvd mall. I’ll let you know

yep

Ill take dvd burner now +$5

sorry its spoken for with the asking price, unless you wanna match

bump. ill be at the blvd mall all day tomarrow if anyone wants anything form 11-7. text me at 716-464-8110 and ill bring it with me

i said i would take the dvd for 10+5 lol thats what i ment

o sorry man yea i just seen that, well im home now and will be all night if you wanna meet somewhere text me at 716-464-8110

dvd burner sold

bump

interested in the RAM.