FS: Razo shift knob

Sold.

its $30.95 there.

Are you interested in buying it?

If not, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

I am infact very interested in buying it…typical of a moderator to assume.

I am just saying if its a little over $30.00 why is he selling it for more. If he sold it to me for lets say $25.00 Then I would understand, because you would be paying for shipping either way, because who will honestly drive a distance for a shiftknob?

First off if it cost him 30.95 before shipping why the hell would he sell it to you for $25, Personally i just think your a big post whore tryna get your posts up on every thread and the mod probably thinks so too. 109 posts and you just joined in jan and i remember reading most of it as Bs. No hard feelings

30.95 USD = 36.59 CAD

Im sure he paid the $53 dollars as he’s only showing this as an example of what it looks like.

do you have an actual picture of it? sorry I have bad eyes, I cant really tell what it looks like.

hey pearl think you’d be able to ship to stoney creek? if so consider it sold.

also- is it universal? gunna put it on my exa.

Where are you located?

Why don’t you use your brain a little before posting man. I paid well over what im asking for the knob and considering I used it for a week I think the price is more than fair.

I didn’t assume anything.

That’s why I wrote: “if not…”

It was impossible to tell from your post anyway. You just wrote “it’s 30 over here” without expressing any interest in buying.

Next time, please put some thought into your posts before hitting the submit reply button.

I’m sorry, I should have pmed it with a reason. I am infact veryinterested still!