fs: rb25, 780cc injectors, freddy intake, gt30, 6puck, etc full swap big power

!

Finish it man!! Your sooo close!! Beat it up for this season then go LsX :smiley:

Lol but a custom header/downpipe and intercooler piping are gonna cost me big if I do that I won’t want to sell it

Trust me bro, I sold my setup and I’m still upset with it.
Keep it don’t sell. Take the time to finish it.

wanna part with the maf

how much are you asking for the rb25 transmission, will the driveshaft fit with mckiney mounts? its a rb25 s13

for your piping problem
http://houseoftubing.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

the place is in Pickering

Sorry guys not parting out untill the swap sells or atleast the engine otherwise il be using it all this season. Thanks for the site karkas looks pretty good

Make custom intercooler piping ur self be a cheap ass andweld some exhaust piping together I’ve herd it works

Want to sell your block and head and all internals ? I don’t need anything except for y you re block and head, no turbo no injectors no exhaust manifold no intake just block and head pm me with price if so

^ he clearly said no partout.

although, you can buy everything and part it out yourself, I’m sure the seller wouldn’t have a problem with that lol

I like cadence’s idea, yea il sell you the block for 5500

you should finish it. v8s are cool… waiting for lag and then suffering from whiplash when it does make boost is even cooler.

Haha tuff call, rb or v8 with a cam are both music to my ears

Where’d you pick up the intake manifold? will it fit on an RB20? and if you do part it out let me know!!!

Won’t part it out and almost certain it won’t fit on your 20 I believe only the exhaust side is the same. Trying contacting Bing or Varun they can most likely order you one, aftermarket 20 intakes are fairly uncommon and also usually involves changing your throttle body, injectors and fuel rail

Looks beefy
Haven’t see an rb25 dressed up like a 26 before…
U should build it!

I think I will

Back up for sale if someone wants it soon