FS: RB25 short block, SR20 in parts

Moving out of my shop, I think these are the last parts I have sitting there that I don’t need.

R34 RB25DET Neo short block with low compression on 5 and 6. IIRC it was about 60-90psi. There are very light scratches on the cylinder walls in one place on each cylinder, you can barely feel them with your finger nail. Complete assembled bottom end with crank, rods, pistons, 4wd oil pan with the diff cut off, water pump. $50 pick up only.

S13 SR20DET in parts. I never had this motor assembled but as far as I can tell everything is in good condition. The head is assembled but off the block. Bare block, rotating assembly in parts, misc boxes of extra parts, doubles of a lot of stuff, some new parts (timing components and misc gaskets IIRC). No valve cover, oil pan, injectors, turbo, wiring harness or ECU. It’s just the long block with manifolds in pieces. $150 pick up only.

Located in Cambridge, Ontario.
PM me.

RB25 BLOCK SOLD!

SR still available.

I want a PS3. Give me one for the SR and I’ll throw ~$100 on top +/- a bit depending what it comes with.

thanks alot brendan straight up guy and great seller

brendy wendy i’ll take the sr shit.

whats the word on the sr im kinda interested. I have a ps3 im just not sure i want to part ways with it yet.

Everything is sold. Thanks guys.