FS: Recaro Seats----- SOLD

Hey all,

I picked up these seats last summer, never got around to installing them, and then ended up wanting to sell my car, so in the end, these are now up for sale.

These are not in the greatest of condition, and have been patched a time or two.

There are two of them, and comes with misc. rails and sliders. Not a clue for what type of cars, but they are there for you to figure out.

I only have a picture of one of them, as the other is at my buddies house. He was going to put one of them in his car, and is also now selling his car. lol.

Looking to get about $325obo for the both of them. Make me an offer.

Bump for good comfy seats, I have a set of them in my car also.

Here’s a pic of mine.

Thanks for the pic Louis!!

Do you have some custom seat rail or you use a brand new one like bride or something ?

hey Aaron, off topic whats the height of ur ride?

Photoshop height. :lol:

hmm… those seats are nice i’m tempted…

Two interested, but out of towners. Still up for grabs.

Louis = correct. haha. No way I’m that low.

Bump.

Willing to take offers. Have a few out of town fellows interested, but they are hard to meet up with and no committments.

Bump. Willing to take offers. Taking up space in the garage and I would like to get rid of these.

considering them. i might have to come look at them.
pm sent

are you in edmonton? i’ll take em if you are. my number is 240-0828.

Yup, both seats are in Edmonton.

I have a few people interested. First to come with the cash wins! lol. Shoot me PM’s if interested, if not, call on my cell, 266-0896 to arrange to meet.

HEY Aaron. Im going out of town this weekend if you need cheap shipping. Let me knoe tomarow.

Thanks buddy! Although the out of towners are gone on work (oil related i assume). I’ll let you know.

SOLD!!! Thanks boys for all the interest!!