FS: rocketmotorsports valve train

selling my rocket motorsports gen 1 spings and retainers. these are good for all motor b series or turbo guys $285 used for less then 2 months

GEN 1 springs have 95lbs. on the seat and 265 ilbs at 12mm of lift they can handle up to a 13+mm light when used with rocketmotorsports retainers

Gen 1 retainers are made of 6AL4V titanium. by useing these you can use a higher lift cam due to its increased install height. by increasint the install height it also allows more retainer to valve seal and prevents spring binding

Damn 285 for used ones. I got mine brand new for 240.00 shipped. Good luck buddy

ya ok deni, im sure u got rocketmotorsports for 240, i highly doubt that. dont compair ur cheap shit to mine

The guy was selling them for 265. I picked them up for 240. I am sorry I dont rock ROTA’s I had to cheap out and get VOLK’s

take a look at this thread i thought these were only used a couple months not 3 YEARS…

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1491496

think about it deni… he had rocket shit in his BLUE car, traded that car away n got this car… and bought new stuff for it

True it really dont matter.

bump for a good seller

Can I get a pirate flag for my sig please??? I feel left out. Will trade you my valvetrain for a flag. No questions asked

wow what kind of person starts talking shit on a FS thread. either make an offer or don’t say anything.

bump for a good seller :tup:

the way i see it he was just trying to save some people some money, then he retaliated when he got shit talked to :gotme: anyone else woulda done the same thing. chill out everyone

bump for kevvv

sure if i can get a masedonieakfsa flag

dont say shit about my rotas cuz i can knock on ur motor set up and the 2 years u took to build it and the less then 4 months it took to build mine. im sure if i took as long as u to build a car id have alot more and i will in time. i went for power not looks but i needed some kinda wheels and didnt wanna dump 2gs at the time on wheels instead i put it in my motor. i like to drive/race my car not park it in a fucking parkingl lot to show it off like ur shit

this shit has less then 1500 miles on it. only reason im getting rid of them is they have a little high of a spring rate on them more so for all motor but still great for turbo. id keep them if no one bought them its not like i need to sell them.

im offically calling u out deni. 2006 me vs u well see if those volks make u faster

and because he got a deal on them i should sell mine that low? he got them from a kid that needed money bad. i dont really need to sell them and 275 is a good price for them sense they are over 300 brand new and normally on back order like i had to wait over 3 months for them. they have 1500 or less miles on them.

i’m no honda guy so i’m not even gonna pretend to know…i’m just saying thats what it LOOKED LIKE from my point of view. all you had to do is post exactly what you just replied to me, instead of “ya ok deni, im sure u got rocketmotorsports for 240, i highly doubt that. dont compair ur cheap shit to mine” which caused the shit storm.

thats all i was saying

cuz deni had no reason to say shit. he got his on a super killer deal. i bought a vafc for 50 bucks 2 years ago but does that mean im gonan go post in peoples threads that i got it for that much and there price is 2 high if they are asking prices. i got mad cuz ive seen denis prices on shit and they are sky high

OK buddy I have shit. Yeah my setup is really ugly. I am sorry I am not up to your standards. At least I did not spend 10,000 on a motor that I fucked up after 2 months like you did. Call me out whatever I dont give a fuck. Call me out to whoop your ass. Cause I remember when your little chump ass was coming over to Ray Laks all the time. My pricing is high. Whatever dude, cause you so called JDM homo’s out there dont want to spend 250 for a real Cusco carbon strut bar. ROck your Rota’s and your 10,000 motor. I can give 2 shits. I dont need anyone’s respect. I build my car for myself not for anyone else. You wanna call me out lets do this tomorrow. I will fuck you up so your own mama will not recognize you.

but i can get them on ebay used for 299… :biglaugh:

free bump

bump 225