fs: Rockford fosgate t10001bd amplifier and 6 farad cap

hey guys as my add says I am selling my amplifier and cap. This amplifier as many of you know is one huge power house and its not cheap to buy in stores. My amp is literally brand new its been in my skyline for 6 mths and I have actually used the amp for maybe a total of 3 hrs. This ampliefier as the add says is 1000 watts rms so it will kick the crap out of any sub woofer combination you throw at it, and still have room for more power. Also if interested I have a 6 farad power acoustic capacitor for sale as well which compliments this amp and creates a blisss of sound when used together and has only been used maybe 3 hrs total as well. I am asking $600 for the amp and $200 for the cap. if you want pictures please pm me or email me at skyline_guy7@hotmail.com

bump for sik amp at a sik price. You could easly pay over a grand for this amp brand new. Good luck with the sale.

hey guys as my add says I am selling my amplifier and cap. This amplifier as many of you know is one huge power house and its not cheap to buy in stores. My amp is literally brand new its been in my skyline for 6 mths and I have actually used the amp for maybe a total of 3 hrs. This ampliefier as the add says is 1000 watts rms so it will kick the crap out of any sub woofer combination you throw at it, and still have room for more power. Also if interested I have a 6 farad power acoustic capacitor for sale as well which compliments this amp and creates a blisss of sound when used together and has only been used maybe 3 hrs total as well. I am asking $600 for the amp and $200 for the cap. if you want pictures please pm me or email me at skyline_guy7@hotmail.com

bump for sik amp at a sik price. You could easly pay over a grand for this amp brand new. Good luck with the sale.