FS: Rota D2's 17x8.5 +25 4x114.3

sold!..

http://www.iloveracing.com/images/je103.jpg

whats wrong with rotas?

dude wth, im trying to sell stuff here that was unnecessary. (whats up with this forum?)

There is nothing wrong with the rota’s. Their quality wheels, its just that their copies of a very expensive wheel (most don’t got the cash for). Nothing wrong with that.

Dont mind fobwall, he’s a happy monkey.

They are copies of Work Meister S1’s, which are 2 piece forged wheels.

The real ones cost roughly 2.5 times this, but you do get a choice of crazy offsets/lips and sizes…

Yeah like I said real ones, most don’t got the money for. Anyways these are good for almost everyone, quality and they sit flush, so its a good offset.

LOL, it’s a funny pic, and this is the internet. He posted a funny pic, on the internet.

yeah, i know, its just i hope some ppl don’t take that pic to heart cause the wheels are good stuff.

dont worry about it buddy some people are just morons, that have no girlfriends and spend all there time collecting pics so they can use them in a post to be cool.

anyways good luck with the sale , these are nice wheels and will loook pimp and any nissan.

Guys, it was just a joke. The wheels are pretty nice and have a nice offset. You should be thanking me for posting that pic. Why? Because your for sale thread is right at the top.

yeah man, i know, its just that I don’t want people to take the pics to heart because I have seen that happen before, and it totally changed their minds. but we all know, so no harm done.

that fobwall prolly dont even have a car to put em on, there, that was my 2 cents for this thread, no everyone, start hating me again, i feel left out lately…

lol ^ Those are nice rims, if i was looking to spend that much on rims, thies would be some id be interested in, the shirt says it all tho, jdmego.
Its not jdm so its not cool apparently
Nice rims tho

^how much you wanna spend? send me a offer.

Cmon guys seriously just send me offers in my pm, we’ll work it out. I want these gone, i need the money right now. Send whatever via pm.

lol Let the man sell his items lol,

free bump dude!!!

fuck if only i had the money i would buy them right now!

lol fobwall i linked that site a while back, thats where i got the sitcker that some of you hate on.
anways good luck with the sale and i want these but times is rufff lol

go rob a bank :wink: