FS: Rota JSPL 15" with toyos

pm’d back

someone please buy these

hawt. id buy em if i still have my civic

450 without tires picked up! these have to go

Read the bumping guidelines.

there are no bumping rules mentioned in the parts trader guidelines.

just so you know.

how much are these from Rota? thats my only concern

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Rota-15-inch-JSPL-in-Steel-Grey-Acura-Honda-Miata-Scion_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43955QQihZ010QQitemZ200076695275QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

???

i purchased them from GTMwheels.com last july for 490 and they are still the same price. my wheels are in the same condition as new ones. and i am asking 450…there isn’t even a scratch on any of the wheels, they were only on the car from the middle of july till the begining of october, since then they have sat in my basement. NEED THESE GONE.

and just to let you know the ones that were in that link are silver mine are gunmetal.

hey man. i’ll be getting my tax return in about 2 weeks. i will drive to rochester and buy these from you if you still have them. if i can come up with the cash before then i will let you know. but i am serious i will buy these. get back to me when u can.

THROW SOME OFFERS

My offer still stands at 450.00 with the two good tires pending the ACTUAL pics of the rims and tires and meeting you in between in Pembroke

i would be screwing myself over soooooo bad. i can’t go that low. these wheels new are 490. they are in new condition not even a scratch on any of the wheels. i will do 450 no tires! thats its. or 530 with tires. proxys are like 70 a piece. and they got 85% left.

SOME ONE BUY THESE!

not to bash but i got mint rota track r’s with 4 good yokohama prada spec 2’s on them for 500$ id take 500$ are run with it personally ,glws tho nice lookin wheels , there not too common.

F that i am losing too much money

yeah well this site is full of broke ass lowballers, so basically your loss is someone else’s gain. Throw them up on E bay or even honda-tech and youll see more for them there than you will on here.

nothing wrong with rotas. we live in buffalo and most people dont wanna daily on 2g wheels and some people put there money into their motor. i bet my rotas go faster then your works.

^^^i like you…haha

yea i agree with that all the way , theres no point in spending that much money on rims when theres soo much more you can do to a motor, unless you have nothing else to spend you money on, and/or dont want a quick car but would rather spend your money on nice rims to go on a slow car.

personally i wouldnt bother with 2-3 thousand dollar wheels, even if i had the money they would most likely go on a honda or something.Now if it was a bentley,benz or bimmer or something rick ross style then i could see the need for some classy expensive wheels.

R KELLY STYLE?

Nice wheels! Bump