FS: old skool 15" rims (4) and 2 tires $100

I have some old skool 5 spoke 15" rims. 2 have been painted back and have tires the other 2 need painted, one has a tires with hole that is patchabul and the other has no tires. email jjm-imports@rogers.com for pics.

Thies are taking up space along with all the other stuff i am selling. Resonabul offers will be accpted.

email pics to soca_monarch@hotmail.com ,please. I’ll post them for you
and I’m curios i wanna see if these are the 1’s i like.
whats the bolt pattern if its 4x 100 dont send pics lol

also what size and offset

off set? i think factory. they will fit 240 lol they were on my car. pics sending now.

oh and if you can post the pice for me that would be great are some pic thing wont let me in for some reason.

they look like rims off of a Ferarri tesstorosa or spoon rims …kinda heres pics i promised to host
http://i2.tinypic.com/soxulj.jpg

http://i2.tinypic.com/soxv9j.jpg

nelly those are the exact rims i have on my teg. but i use em as winters.

nice they foold me man i thhought they were spoon since you haven;t put a price i think for peaople that would be interested in buying these wheels should prolly be paying 300-400 depending on whoses buying, but meh there your rims good luck on the sale Jim

wow thats alot haha. I am not looking to get that much just best offer they are taking up space. Il post the brand when i find the centercaps. I payed 400 with out tires for thies 5 years ago and then got them sandblasted about 2 years ago.

I found this pic on my old webpage. This is what the other 2 still look like. (thies are with pro kit springs)
http://ca.geocities.com/jjm-imports@rogers.com/Pictures/car2.JPG

Best offer was 150 and he still has not come through… some one come get thies!

They look just like Fitipaldi rims , without the cover .
I also have a set , nice set and very light weight.

Nice

Still got thies… best offer, they guy who said 150 backed out.

new price 100 come get them now!

no one wants thies for 100?

I guess i will refinish them.

last bump.

YGPM

bump still here didnt have time to refinish them yet.

bump last one for a wile.

4 Fitipaldi rims, usable condition (no bent lips) all painted black correct?

I’ll take them for 100

i konw a 100 is a good price… only 2 painted back. i have some one coming form oshawa to see them so just to be fair il let him come see them and then if he dosnt take them il let you konw.

thanks justin.

…I dont think he will not not take them coming all the way from Oshawa…my post was to let you KNOW that I will take them for 100 dollars, not come see them and then “consider” like your perspective Oshawa buyer.

As you notice in my signature theres my number which ment you can call and confirm a time and place on Saturday so we can meet in a manner such that I can give you my money in exchange for the goods.

Maybe I am getting the wrong picture but throughout your post I didn’t see this fella from Oshawa saying that he’s got dibs on it, I was the only one whom out right said “I’ll take them” Also to my understanding anyone that posts and says he’ll take them means he’s got first dibs on it…

un-cool, very un-cool

pm’d