FS: Rs-r down springs and s13 cat back

Rs-r Down springs with gab 4 way adjustable shocks-100 bucks

These springs came with my car when i bought it last year. i do believe they are the down springs because the car sat pretty low (lower than 1 inch from stock for sure) they’ve been around the block you can tell but there doesn’t seem to be any sag in the springs. they will come with gab 4 way adjustable shocks/struts as well…i only rode on these for about 2 weeks and truly don’t remember how they rode, do believe they may be blown but its a possiblity they aren’t. they weren’t leaking from what i could tell but the rubber boot ontop is torn to shreds and the shock itself has been exposed for who knows how long.

Prof 3 inch cat back exhaust for s13 - 50 bucks

Put on new exhaust today and this thing is just laying around. has a pre-muffler and a muffler at the tip as well. Never heard of the brand Prof but its definetly from japan, there is more japenese writing on it then i know what to do with. its completely covered in road dirt and looks to be quite old (wouldn’t be suprised if it was put on at the dealership in japan) the tip has smashed the tow hook and is dented on the top…bottom of the tip looks like it was dented in loading onto a truck…not sure if it was one of the mufflers but it rattled at idle…definetly not the prettiest exhaust system…but for 50 bucks it’ll get the job done

I’m not in any rush to sell either so i’m firm on the prices, i will try and get pictures if i ever find my camera again