FS: s13 coupe V.2

sure what do you want pics of? name it.

front and rear subframes see what that guy was talking about and anything else also is theree hles in the trunk i notice in one pic you show a wing on it but in the first pic its too low to see the top of trunk and around interiorany holes rusted through anything.?? im very interested as i said before i would need these pics because i do not plan on going down to ontario for no reason :S

for sure i understand. i have the wing and it hasn’t rusted the trunk lid, i will include it with the sale, same goes with the mudflaps, went my taste…

safety=

there is some surface rust but it also is a 20 year old car. dont be a douch about it. theirs no penetrating rust, if a serious buyer comes along i will clean all the rust off to bare metal so you can see there are no holes or thin spots.

the car was oil sprayed and undercoated, years of sitting the cars undercoating dried and cracked. when i drove it in the rain the past couple weeks the bare spots got some surface rust.

again if its a huge deal ill clean it off and prove theirs nothing there.

anyone with a hoist and depot can go nuts.

ill try to get pics up of the trunk lid. anything else?

nothing so 4000 is your price i mean as i said i would give max 2500

sorry man but im looking for

-3750 with freshly re-built VLSD down pipe, test pipe, silencer and whatever other parts i have laying around

-3500 as the car sits.

and i will also consider less than 35 with no exhaust, new optima red top battery, custom nismo shift nob and deck.

but i wont go lower than 3. if i cant sell it for that then ill keep it and store it for a couple more years then build it or sell it then.

Okay. I was being nice the first time. Stop lying.

Take a better picture of the inside of that fender.

Its split, you couldn’t sand that off. Its a cut and weld.

If you had of just been straight up about the rust in the FIRST of the 400 threads you’ve started… selling this car wouldn’t have been a problem.

mhmm… if i find a paint that matches then ill sand it off. if anyone who has a deposit on the car wants me to then i will aswell.

ill stand by this car.

i dont do shady business. (i trader is proof)

i have had PAGES of offers. none im inclined to take. there will be a thread about these set offers in the members section after the car is sold.

if anyone is not interested in the car or trying to cause me stress im asking them very kindly to not post in this thread. if it is a valid point or question then i will address it.

-yes there is a bubble on the rear fender of a 20 year old car. no it has not penetrated. i can fix it before the sale if necessary.

thanks to all those interested in the sale, and to all those not interested kindly leave this thread be.

cash is in hand and car is soolllddddd for asking.