rolling s13 coupe $450.

yup posting it again. really personnel reasons, my mother had an other stroke so i am moving closer to home and the new place im renting doesn’t have storage or allow cars to be worked on so i must sell my coupe before the end of the month. Please dont bash as my family has always came first please keep your comments to your self. im not particularly happy with this choice. the motor and trans are not available for purchase as they will be going to my uncle in wood stock for his project.

93 coupe
rolling chassis(if you bring your wheels)
comes with interior minus carpet
NO harness installed how ever i have 2 just have to be pcd together
NO front end
NO windshield
shit blown front coils to look cool from the road.
front and rear sub frame(so nice)
vlsd
tan coupe rear bumper needs paint
mint pig nose front
z32 caliper
2 rear tail garnishes
bunch of parts here and there.
no holes in the floors
rockers are solid
pinch welds in amazing shape
A pillar has been mostly fixed just needs a small about of filler sanding.
take it away $450.

i would like it gone by the 18th or sooner but i have till the 30th. im availible everyday after 430pm week days and anytime saturday-sunday 7am till 11pm

most current picture
wheels not included
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m184/brandonsskyline/2011-10-20163849.jpg

289-668-2550
brandon.

stfu if u have nothing to say. i dont start shit on ur threads id expect the same treatment.

will do bud

^ did you even read the ad and my reasoning, do you even know what how serious a stroke is? . man some ppl just dont have any respect for anyone.

frame condition?

sorry thanks for pointing that out Dylan. Needs the front sections repaired both sides, already prepped from previous owner and i got the stuff to fix it. comes with the chassis to do it. i just havent had the time to. other then that the car has no other rot or major rust issues.

had a few pm’s so ill get these out there

NO i will not deliver to were ever you are , you must come get it.
NO i will not cut sections of the car up for you as i dont have time.

how ever if you have CAA i can help you out as i know a company that will tow it.

I have a silvia front end, and a front clip(great for patching the rails, or accident damage) for a discount, IF you buy brandons car. Inbox me for details. Get at Brandon and buy his car!

Thanks Dylan. great deal to be had here.

was gunna try to keep my wheels but if they help the sale ill toss them in for 600 and knock 50 off the chassis so take everything $1000

closest offer to $450 before the 18th gets the car, how ever you will not get the z calipers you want the z calipers and everything else take the car for $450.

i want to have this gone before i move so im not worried about getting rid of it a few days before i move. If its not sold by then i will be stripping what i can and scrapping the rest.

i dont want your ill give 50 more then the scrapper will because i take it to a metal place filled with scrap and ill make more.

PM’d

all pm’s replied.

Car sold pending pick up tonight. Thanks Turbo_crazy!

NP thanx for being kool about it all see u soon

gone :frowning: lock it up

To a good home hopefully.This poor car man!!!