FS: S13 Eibach prokit kyb gr2 front/stock rears

Asking Price: $ 160 FIRM
Condition: MINT
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Hey guys selling MINT condition eibach pro kit springs with like new kyb gr2 fronts (approx 300 kms yes thats 300kms not 30,000km!) and stock rears.

For s13

Got a few questions concerning these thought i would answer while it was on top.

Selling due to coil over upgrade.
front shocks have less than 300km got them in aug and drove from t.o to markham 3-4 times then into the shop the car went.
Rear shocks unknown km.
Springs have maybe 1500km max 6 months worth of weekend driving.
No uppermounts you can use your existing ones.

Bump…

Everything is in amazing shape the kybs look brand new same with the eibachs. I’ll have pictures up this weekend.

Took these pics this afternoon, only got to take 2 pics before the battery died sorry for the blurry spring pic.

No one wants a good deal? ON MINT items? the Eibach Pro-kits alone cost 200-250 new and your basically getting almost brand new shocks for free which cost me 200 for both shocks.

u willing to sell springs only?

Got a few interested but no one has yet to man up and drop some cash yet! Come and get it

If you part out the springs how much for just the struts?

BUMP!

Lots of interest but no one has come through yet… mint suspension for sale here folks.

wuts the drop on the front springs ??

wuts the drop on the front springs ?? pm me

I believe they are about 1.0-1.5 inch drop sent you a pm with other cars with the pro kits installed.

Price drop $180 FOR ALL basically like new suspension setup!

$180 takes it… bump

Interested in any trades? Check out my FS thread.

^ Dang I would definately be interested in some parts you have listed but ATM I’m look for cash.

BUMP

New price while its still on the first page $160 FIRM!!! Need extra cash for the Holiday season.

PM me in 7 days to get this thread unlocked.

thread is back in action and ready to go… still for sale!

Christmas Eve bump