FS: S13 Fastback Hatch.

FS: S13 Fastback Hatch.

I grabbed this for my own 240 before it was trashed by a lame ford half ton :frowning:

I’m lookin to recover cost from wrecking yard only on this item

It’s in excellent shape from an SE editon (w/o the spoiler) and is not all rusted out as is very common on these items (right arond the 3rd brakelight)

Askin $250 (cost)

Shalimar
icq# 7790581
240sx@kinjiru.cjb.net
or after 8pm 905-537-2654

Located in Hamilton Ont.

Sorry I cannot easily “deliver” this item either since I don’t have a vehicle that it will fit in. Hatch must go though since it’s taking up half a wall in my bedroom (to my gf’s dismay L)

Hopefully this will help retore/fix someone else’s 240 since mine was killed.
(Till i get another one at least!)

Edit: Clairification just in case… this is only the Hatch not an entire car! Believe me if a 240sx S13 in excellent shape could be had for $250 I’d be buyin it myself to replace my killed one!

can i buy parts off ur killed 1?

The killed one was killed completely beyond the point of even recovering any parts :frowning: Otherwise I’d have pulled everything good from it already and offered them if wanted. So for now this hatch isn’t needed here (and might not be depending on if i get another fastback or not) so thought putting it up for grabs would be appropriate. I know how common it is for the hatch to rust out badly on the S13’s afterall.

For now I’ll have to survive drivin our ralliart O.o;
(it’s a good car and quick but i loved my S13!)

Shal

your 89 s13 is fro 200$ ??

What colour is the hatch? Does it include glass, wiper, etc?
If you answered black to the first one and “yes, all of it” to the second one, I’ll be picking it up whenever you’re free.

Nelly> No it’s just the hatch.

Solarian> It’s black w/dark black tint already on the glass. Wiper is not included (no yard sells em w/such w/o charging more… since i didn’t need it i wouldn’t buy such.)

I’m snapping some pix of it today and will post as soon as I get the chance.

Also I have a brand new set of Tokico springs (S13) in their original box going up for sale. (Didn’t even get a chance to get em installed on my car)

Hmm… black with glass… Take some pics, I’m definitely interested. The reason why I’m asking about a wiper, is cause my stupid car doesn’t have one, the prev owner took it off, and I did manage to get a wiper motor off someone, but I can’t get the wiper arm anywhere. Do you have a wiper arm off your totalled car? I’ll give you like 10 bucks for it, better than throwing it away.

I snapped a few quick pix of the hatch… please bear in mind i’m no pro photographer and these pix don’t really do it justics (not to mention it needs a good cleaning).

http://users.cjb.net/kinjiru/240sx_hatch.html

This hatch will make a good replacement for any S13 hatch esp those that have rusted out around the third brakelight (most common rust location on S13)

I also have the “skin” for the lower inside if wanted/needed. Wiper etc is not included (since i didn’t get it w/it) but xfering it from another car is a fairly simple process. :slight_smile:

Shal

What’s that stuff that looks like tape on it? Is that just the spoiler holes covered up, or? I got confused and thought that this one never had a spoiler on it to begin with. Hmm… I might end up waiting for one of those then, since I would still need to do body work on this to seal up the holes and such.

bondo!

solarian, you can have my rear wiper if you’d like.

Yea, but I can do that on mine too, my rust isn’t bad. It’s just that I plan to have my car completely spoilerless, and if I can get a hatch that was never drilled into for 200 bucks, I’d rather have that then fixing up mine.

cr240sx, I love you :smiley: How much do you want for it?

Yep thats the spoiler mounts from the OEM (foam) spoiler.
I checked w/a friend here that does bodywork @ his shop and he said doin the work on this hatch would be so easy he could do it in his sleep.

As fdor the wiper… no I don’t have it but I know there is at least af ew of them in the local yards here (including the yard I got this from) that could be nabbed cheap enough.

Shal

I totally understand that it’s easy work, but if it has to be done anyway, I might as well just do it to my existing hatch, as it’s in decent condition too. I just thought you were selling one that I could slap on and be done, sorry about the misunderstanding.

np… I’m sure one of us 240 fans needs a hatch in good shape :slight_smile:

Oh I definately need a good hatch…considering my car just got into an accident tonight and totalled my hatch, my window shatterd outward, its a crumpled up mess. My wiper is fucked, hopefully my motor still works…But If I can get this hatch, I might reconsider fixing it rather than parting it out. Still pondering tho.

just a bump… no one needs a hatch in very good shape?