fs: S13 interior, 50 $

selling my s13 interior, comes with everything but rear carpet wall, headliner, and a few other small things. 50 dollars for everything. if no one wants it its getting tossed this weekend, pm me for more info.

Do you have the hatch cover thingy?

Umm is this the whole one that is white and blue??

I think it is the white and blue as he said he bought an interior a few weeks ago …

I have a full rhd silvia brown interior for sale if anyone needs …

no i dont have the hatch cover. it is the white and blue interior, it wouldnt be too hard just to re paint it though :smiley:

and it is only $50

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/travypoo/travyinside.jpg

how was it done just wondering incase of cracking in future

I just primed it all up and sprayed it with white vinyl paint, the doors arent done too well, a work in progress that needed some touching up :oops:

if no one is interested in the interior its getting thrown out on sunday. if someone wants to make an offer ill gladly accept it :slight_smile:

If you are just going to throw it out, there are a few pieces I will take for $1.

price change: 30 $

do you have a back seat for sale?

no i dont, i accually took it out at work one night and left it in the corner of the warehouse and some jerk threw it out. :finga:

Do you have the sunroof cover ?

sunroof cover?? :? the sunroof itself, no, the weather stripping around the sunroof, yes