FS: S13 non-abs cross drilled rotors & PBR pads

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **

Asking Price: $ 120 OBO
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: rather not
Contact Info: Send PM
Description: I have a set (front and rear) of lightly used cross drilled rotors and PBR axxis brake pads for non-ABS S13. the rear rotors have some surface rust on them as they haven’t been used in a little while, but some sandpaper would clean them up quite well, i don’t believe it’s enough rust to require a resurface. the fronts are currently on my car but are coming off in about a week. the rotors aren’t noticeably warn at all, there isn’t a lip and they aren’t worn. the pads have plenty of meat left on them, at least 90%. nice affordable upgrade if you need to do a brake job.

willing to seperate front and back at all man?

i’d really like to sell them as a set to save myself the hassle.

osad do you need front or rear caz i want the rears

if you guys can both come at once or if one of you buys both and sells the half they don’t need. i just want to sell it all at once.

PM me if you two agree on something.

thanks!

i wanted the rears too unfortunately, because I have 180sx brakes up front.

My friend will want the fronts. PM tailz on here, he was pondering over them this afternoon but has brand new rears. You guys can work something out im sure.

shouldn’t be too hard to find someone to buy the fronts, one of you buy the whole package!

edit: that’s true, if he wants the fronts for sure then i’d definitely sell either of your the rears.

hey if your brakes are still available ill take them. call me at 519-362-5312.
Thanks

the front brakes are still on the car until later this week, i’ll call you when i take them off if they’re still available. thanks.