FS: S13 P/S Line, Front CAs, Battery, Winters, Misc.

Description: OEM S13 DOHC non-HICAS power steering pressure line.
Asking Price: SOLD
Condition: New
Will Ship?: Yes

Description: Energizer 72-35N car battery. Got it in April, never installed. Fits most Japanese compacts, midsizes, and minivans, except 240s.
Asking Price: $45
Condition: New
Will Ship?: No

Description: S13 front control arms. Ball joints bad. Bushings on both still good.
Asking Price: $20 for both.
Condition: Used

Description: 2 x Magna Grip P205/60/R15 winter tires. One winter on them. Tons of tread on them.
Asking Price: SOLD

Description: Passenger side DTRL. Couple of small cracks on it.
Asking Price: $15

Description: HICAS Power Steering Return Line. From rack to reservoir.
Asking Price: $BO

Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet, or MSN me, or call my cell Victor @ (416)873-6078.

I will post pics when I get a hold of a digital camera.

the power steer line should be the same the only diff should be there is an adaptor bout 3 inchs long on the pump end just take it off and should bolt right on.

The two lines look almost identical. Except the “banjo” fittings are at different angles, and the non-HICAS one has a 2-3 inches longer hose. Are u talking about the banjo fitting, that doesn’t seem to be adaptable?

well we put non hicas set of lines on my buddys car because he wanted non hicas pump. and the hicas line wouldnt bolt on so he took my lines and his buddy broke his off then realized they are the same minus the metal piece that bolt s up to the pump. email me a pic of the line and i can explain more. w3rd_up_g@hotmail.com

I know what you are talking about, but that metal piece is at a different angle from the old HICAS line. I’m afraid if I install it that it’ll bend the rubber hose wrong and cause it to prematurely wear out, what do u think?

Winters are SOLD.

Broke the grease seal on the pass. side ball joint when I was pulling it.

Bump.

Price drop on p/s pres line. Return line added.

Still can’t get a hold of a digital camera, so here’s the best I can do for now.

Pic of the P/S Line:

http://image.autopartsonlinecanada.com/live/M201567560NIC.JPG

P/S line sale PENDING.

does it come with everything in the pic

Yes.

oh really

will u take 100

Not at this time, got a few other people lined up.

P/S line SOLD.