FS: S13 parts, and audio stuff.

Yup, the hatch. Has windshield wiper, spoiler holes, but no rust. No glass. $50 obo, just want to get rid of it. It has a shiny LED brake light built in… BONUS

Also for sale: Dark blue driver’s seat, the frame is loose, so its bent backwards lots, you’d have to weld it or ghetto tape it. Little wear, I can take a pic just ask me.

Stock intake… the plastic piece that goes over the shift knob and cd player, a bunch of relays.

Grey sub box, fits 2 12s, works well, lol. Not in perfect shape, but it does the trick. not ported.

Pioneer 12 inch sub, 500 watts, has a crack down the middle, but it was repaired, still pounds well.

Reply or PM, and we’ll barter a price.
Tryin to get 20 bucks for NECC membership, help me out! :smiley:
Thanks!

Jeff

ill take it jus pm me ur address and a good time

Thanks, PM sent.

Bump…

ok still got it wats ur address ill come pick it up!!

did you get a car?? I live bout 30 miles north of edmonton actually, but i can meet in st. albert or north edmonton maybe. where are you at?

im west end… i can pick it up almost anytime

How bout today? If ur willing to drive out here… 35 mins it may take you (going the speed limit). Otherwise It’ll probably have to wait till next week.

Call me 921-2339, and right now my sis is on the internet, so leave a message, or just ask for Jeff if you get through.

Thanks!

Jeff

Yup, the hatch. Has windshield wiper, spoiler holes, but no rust. No glass. $50 obo, just want to get rid of it. It has a shiny LED brake light built in… BONUS

Also for sale: Dark blue driver’s seat, the frame is loose, so its bent backwards lots, you’d have to weld it or ghetto tape it. Little wear, I can take a pic just ask me.

Stock intake… the plastic piece that goes over the shift knob and cd player, a bunch of relays.

Grey sub box, fits 2 12s, works well, lol. Not in perfect shape, but it does the trick. not ported.

Pioneer 12 inch sub, 500 watts, has a crack down the middle, but it was repaired, still pounds well.

Reply or PM, and we’ll barter a price.
Tryin to get 20 bucks for NECC membership, help me out! :smiley:
Thanks!

Jeff

ill take it jus pm me ur address and a good time

Thanks, PM sent.

Bump…

ok still got it wats ur address ill come pick it up!!

did you get a car?? I live bout 30 miles north of edmonton actually, but i can meet in st. albert or north edmonton maybe. where are you at?

im west end… i can pick it up almost anytime

How bout today? If ur willing to drive out here… 35 mins it may take you (going the speed limit). Otherwise It’ll probably have to wait till next week.

Call me 921-2339, and right now my sis is on the internet, so leave a message, or just ask for Jeff if you get through.

Thanks!

Jeff

Bump on the two items

updated… again… need money people!