FS: S13 silvia front end complete

I have a S13 silvia front end here I got from a friend, in pretty good condition. It complete with GT-R grill. $1000. What you see in the pics is exactly what you get. PM is the key, not posting my number due to idiot low ballers.

Ive personally seen this kit in person, and i can say that its mint, its all orginal and came frm a clip frm Japan, its hardly even been used after it was repainted, so for $1000 your getting a great deal

There are many people that will sell this frontend for 1000$ in good condition…i don’t think that someone will pay 1000$…i’m looking for one right now…and i’m willing to pay 900$…pm me if you are interested.

nice kit. i’ve seen it several times.

Dubv = a special price just for you $1100. I don’t see why you would reply on the cost of the front end and what YOU THINK they are worth. If you looking for one and all you can find them for it above your range then it should say something to you. It’s either you have the money or you don’t, I’m in no rush, get a extra $100 and its yours.

The front end is $1000 delivered, within the GTA

No, thank you.
Keep the good attitude.

Beauty, if for some reason its still available in the summer I just might have to snag it.

bump!

Man if I had a way to get it west I would jump on it in a second.

where are you located? just borrow a minivan/pickup and you are set.

ahah no more west than that. I would be trekin it from sask…

bump!

bump…

are you willing to part out the grill

haha dont worry about “DubV” this guy made me order a brand new set of 180sx Sideskirts and bring them all the way to kennedy Commons …and then he decided he didn’t want them.

i think he should stick to Volkswagens

bump btw

I’m interested in the grill and can provide the SILVIA plate that would normally go in it’s place.

Note the gap in the front of my car in my sig :frowning:
Cooling ftw.

a grand is wroth it boys the gtr grills go for 100-200.
front end looks mint too
i say buy buy buy

good luck with tha sale !

“nelly”: Quote:
Originally Posted by dubv View Post
There are many people that will sell this frontend for 1000$ in good condition…i don’t think that someone will pay 1000$…i’m looking for one right now…and i’m willing to pay 900$…pm me if you are interested.
haha dont worry about “DubV” this guy made me order a brand new set of 180sx Sideskirts and bring them all the way to kennedy Commons …and then he decided he didn’t want them.

i think he should stick to Volkswagens.

first of all i never made you order shit!! you told me that you were planin’ 2 bring them anyways…NOT FOR ME… you told me that there are more ppl that are interested in those sideskirts …soo keep your bullshit to yourself!!

Lets get this Thred cleaned please.

I hope that this one fits max and is not like the one you had before

I’m willing to go under a grand, it’s all in the way you offer. lol. Be a smartass and i’ll play too. Ya most of the repair on the front end was done already. Needs lil work not like the beat up ones off clips though. Slight dings thats it, nothen major at all. Max I’ll get in touch with you in a bit.