FS: S13 SR20DET blacktop parts

i picked up a full engine set with the intention of parting out a fair bit off of it and leaving myself with the long block and an extra tranny.

some of the items available:

• 370cc injectors (perfect for KA-T builds)
  • SR (63 code) ECU
  • SR stock t25 turbo / manifold / outlet / all relavent intake and outlet pipes
  • wiring harness (messy but not cut up)
  • coil packsetc etc.

there is lots of stuff on it that i wont use… the block is replacing my current motor that has some noise and is throwing oil with a shovel at WOT.

i dont want lots of money for anything, i’d just like to get back a significant portion of the costs to pay my buddies to swap everything over.

Shaft play in turbo? Pricing on the turbo too. Kind of interested price dependant.

i’d want $250 for it with all the extras… manifold, inlets and outlets etc.

because of the piping still on it i havent been able to inspect for shaft play. I’m sure it’s fine either way, it was a pretty clean set. i’ll remove some of the stuff tonight and report back. the whole set is still sitting in the back of a rental van outside of my office…lol

also, SR T25 is a solid upgrade on a CA… with an FMIC that shit opens up into a somewhat respectable engine.

I got the FMIC, so it’d be a temporary upgrade until I got a GT2871r, but only if I can find one for the right price. I’m tempted.

^do it!! ur guna have one of the slowest nissans around if u dont…

turbo’s gone.

Damn it.