Bumper
Fenders
Lights
Turn signals
Light support bracket
Rebar
plugs wires etc

all parts are mint, gold in color

I’m interested by the fenders, hood, corners and headlight… I don’t need the rest

anyway check PM :slight_smile:

I need the left and right side markers asap,whats ur price shout me at 4169083002 i`ll pick up.

im interested in the hood, and headllights, and the turn signals. Let me know how much you want for them.

s13.4 conversion for my car? or does that look ghey?

yes it looks ghey, lol and TO ALL who pm’d, im very pleased with the interest taken with my front end, but i do not wish to piece it out as of yet, i would like to sell it as a whole, i have one potential buyer at asking price, who doesnt need the bumper, as this deal progresses i will continue to update. thanks!

I don’t think it looks that bad actually. It’s not something most people would do though. But if you hate your pop up headlights that much, this is definitely a cheap alternative to a unique front end conversion :slight_smile:

http://forums.son240sx.ca/showthread.php?t=11151

looks alright…

If you end up parting it out, passenger side headlamp, please.

alright fine chad i’ll take the front end…talk to me on msn

pending sale to ottawa… boy i hope i can paint my car quick, i wasnt expecting to sell this thing so fast haha

i dont live in ottawa…i am very interested in this front end of urs,whats the going offer? i will give you 700 + u install it on my car this weekend

i’ll admit s13.4 looks pretty good now that ive seen it…

sold yet?

ya, is it sold yet?

mind you the pic shows a hatch w/ zenki s14 front end… the lines match much better than a round eye on a coupe body which is a lil boxier. do a kouki front on s13 coupe

i just want something different, im sure it will look like balls but i really dont care