FS: S14 Rolling Chasis

Make/Model: 1995 240SX SE
Asking Price: $3500 -----> $2200 OBO
Condition: Used
Mileage: 210XXX KM
Contact Info: PM or call (647)405-4566
Description:

Hey all, unfortunately I have to sell my car.

It’s a red S14 in really good condition. I only drove it for a total of 3 weeks. I bought it from a lady in her 50’s. I’ve already done the 5 lug conversion and most of the 300zx brake setup. I also have a few aftermarket parts for the car including Meagan coilovers, Suspension Techniques front and rear sway bars, Megan front and rear strut bars, Drive Shaft shop one peice aluminum driveshaft, etc.

The car does not have front seats, and for the posted price, it will only come with the 5 lug upgrade. We can work out a better price, if you are interested in a package deal. Please call me on my cell phone or pm me and we can talk. Thanks.

-Arslan

interested in parting out?
pm me if you are.

Sorry, won’t be parting out. If I can’t sell it, I’ll just keep it.

Also, just to clear it up, I’m getting way to many inquries in reagards to this-I’m selling just the chasis, there is no motor or tranny.

The car has full interior except the front seats. It will come with stock suspension and 7 spoke wheels. As of now there are no brakes, but the brakes lines are all new, ready for 300zx brakes. I have all the brakes and can toss them in for a bit more.

I’ll take some pics this weekend and post them up. Thanks.

how is the rust

hey im lookin for just the chassis but i need one with minimal to no rust i have the same car and i can swap out the parts your missing…

If someone else wants the chassis, i’ll buy the interior… seems like a lot of the car is already parted out anyway… why not let the rest go? I’m interested in the dash, center console and panels. I have cash in hand :slight_smile:

BUMP!!! Need this gone, price drop $2200 OBO. Make me offers!!!

ill give you 2000 if you put a engine and tranny in and ill give you my s13 its the white one thAt says kollos carsd a write off im not joking iether just make sure the engine doesnt have more then 200***km pm me if your interested

lol wth… you’re giving him $2000 if he puts in an engine and tranny and you will give him your written off car? You gotta be kidding me.

oh…my…lord

Do you have a 5 speed driveshaft (OEM)? I’ll buy it from You.

So Kollo, you will give him $2000 + your old written off car if he puts in an engine and a tranny into that chassis?

That’s not bad of a deal to be honest.

^ Yea, he’s kinda retarded…

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33135

You know what kollo, maybe you should have Nelly fix the S13 for you. I don’t think anyone will want to trade anything for that.

Anyway, Jowo, I only have a one piece aluminum driveshaft up for sale. You can check it out here:
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?p=301913

willing to trade for an s13 shell?

Sorry, no trades, just need cash.

its better now the hood is bent back into shape the engine only has 151***km just need the bumper brace pulled out bumper needs paint its back in its original form hmmm wheres nelly when i need him^ i just thought i would offer but if you just want cash sorry

arslan pm me what you would want price wise for all the parts and car together.

thanks man,
Brock

I’ll sell my S14 front seats (cloth) to anyone buying this…>$150 (obo)

Tentatively Sold!