FS: Sabres tickets 1/11/07

Tronto Vs sabres tomm. , i just won them on ebay two days ago for 135.50 and i cant go so i am trying to get almost what i paid

section 301
row 3
seats 3,4…

tempting

hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Call Mike @ 400 1613 tom. anytime after 6am.Tell him Derek said to call.He should take them.

D

have sabres tickets skyrocketed in price? We bought tickets last year vs Ottawa for $125 CAD each 5 rows from the ice.

yeah i’m pretty sure the season is sold out for the rest of the year, or at least very close to it. plus toronto games carry a premium here.

Yah I just checked out tickets on sabres.com! wow! deleted useless post :stuck_out_tongue:

They do have singles available if you’re a crazy mofo like me who is wearing his Edmonton Oiler’s puckhead/jersey/etc to the game on February 20th :smiley:

I still like the sabres though as I used to play summer hockey with Adam Mair and Im good friends with Dan Paille’s sister. :tup:

morning bump

125 for the pair, and ill deliver if your around the lancaster area

if you have the time you should just go down there tonight and sell them in front of the arena to some fools from toronto, you’ll get a lot more that way.

i would but i have to work at 5,

SOLD to mike (derek’s friend)

Ta da. Glad I could help.

D