FS: Sabres Tickets (Many games inside)

All tickets are section 314 Row 6 Seats 8-10, the shoot twice side. No I will not sell pairs, must buy all three tickets. All games 7:00 unless noted.

Monday October 27 vs. Ottawa $96
Wednesday November 12 vs. St. Louis $75
Friday November 14 vs. Columbus 7:30 $135
Monday December 1 vs. Nashville $75
Wednesday December 10 vs. Tampa Bay $90
Wednesday February 4 vs. Toronto 7:30 $240
Sunday February 15 vs. Carolina 6:00 $90
Wednesday March 4 vs. Montreal 7:30 $180
Wednesday March 25 vs. Florida $90

too bad your sitting in the nose bleed other wise id scoop a bunch up.

glws. i love how the expensive sabres vs TO is, but they are always awesome games

these are actually our new seats, last year we sat in the section behind the net where we only shot once. top row too. sixth row is actually not bad at all in comparison.

and mr. jay wonch, if you want any i’d hook you up since you bought so many from me before.

lol at “nosebleeds”

that is great. have you ever been to hsbc arena? i am in sec 308 row 5 and they are some of the best seats in the arena.

:word: I have used a pair of dlatone’s tickets before and they are nice. I wouldn’t go as far as to say some of the best seats in the arena, but for the price it can’t be beat

how firm are you on the price??

Stupid question but I will ask. Are these prices per ticket or for all three?

for the money, there is no doubt that the 300 level 2s are the best. there ARE some better ones, like 100 pref or club level. but they are like 3 times the price. i have been in most levels around the arena and most have terrible blind spots the lower you go.

prices are for all three tickets. nashville game is pending sale, everything else is still available. buy these before prices inflate after the sabres start the season 19-0 like the bills!

alright nashville is now available again, tampa bay and carolina games are pending

blaaaa… ill take the St.Louis ones please

pmed about tampa bay

there honestly isnt a bad seat in the house. i might snag a game from you.

all games are sold, mods may close this thread, thanks