FS: SEGA Dreamcast

Anyone interested in a SEGA dreamcast? Entire system, two controllers.
Still working, has memory card for controller - I olny have two games, one is soulcalibur.

Sega Dreamcast. How much? I already have 2, so I shouldnt even ask…

Holy shit, I remember playing SeaMan on this!! GLWS

Sony dreamcast…

Ahh was such a good console just never took off like it should have…

Had better graphics than the PS2 on some games too but it just wasnt popular :Idiots

Sega…its Sega…lol

LMAO I was looking at someone selling a PS3 and got confused my baddd…

I still need to buy Air Force Delta for Dreamcast again, I can’t for the life of me figure out where the hell I put my 1st copy. that was an awesome game

OH WOW i just realize jay said sony too lmaooo :rofl

Haha, yup, I have the only model Sony ever made. LOL

OOPS

Mods: **Can someone change the title of this thread to say sega?

Isnt there a way you can change it by editing your original post?

This is what happens when you let your wife post things lol I fixed it :slight_smile:

I’m not 100% sure what it’s worth, I see a huge price range of the ones online. I’d be happy to get rid of the whole system for $35. Is that a fair price? what have you seen out there?

Is one of the games marvel vs. capcom 2?

will buy ur memory card and soul calibur

I should prob keep the memory card with the system, but maybe if you want soul calibur…?

ok, sounds good.

ARE YOU E ?

i still have mine. downloading and burning free games for this was the awesomeist thing back in the day.

What’s E ??

so buy the system from me and you can download everything u want :slight_smile:

Soul Calibur is pending sale

The only other game I have is Test Drive - anyone want that? lol

I just want to get rid of this thing, I won’t play it again, except for soul calibur I did love that game a lot. But I hooked up my NES and SNES instead so I’m all set.

wait a minute, I still have one and was unaware you could do this. How do you do it?