FS: Sentra Spec V rims and spacers

Hey, I want Varun’s rims so I’m gonna put mine up. They are 2002 (I think) Nissan Spec V wheels. 17*7 +44 or something. They have Contintal Contisports 215/45/R17 all around but the rears have camber wear and are down to the wear bars. The front are getting close to the bars but may be usable. I would suggest at least replacing the rears. The spacers are H&R 25mm in the front and Project Kics 30mm in the rear. They are pretty flush on my S13 with the spacers. The condition is good. 2 wheels are mint and the other 2 have minor scrapes on them that you can only see when up close. I’m asking $700 for everything obo. They are still on my car and I won’t be able to swap them unless I grab Varun’s wheels so these are for sale unless his get sold lol.

You can kinda see the fitment in this pic. I shoulda had the front wheels straight :S.

Varun’s rims are sold but I’ll keep these up still cause I wanna be ready for the next time he gets rims lol. I will need something to roll around on so I will reduce the price if you trade your stock rims/tires.

$500obo without spacers?

hey thanks for giving me a call back…is there any way you could do the rims for a lot cheaper than what you’re asking for…cause i bought the white coupe, and have no more money…i’m loving the rims on your car looks sick…let meknow what you can do very interested in the rims…i could throw you installments if you’d like