FS: Sidekick 3

I’m selling my Sidekick 3 that I just got about a month ago… The phone is in perfect shape, seeing it’s almost brand new… This is just the phone no plan with it… So if you have tmobile you can just add this to your acct…
Reason I’m selling it is I have a hook up on a Blackberry…

These are going on ebay used for close to $300 I’m asking $250 for mine… Which is a pretty good deal IMHO…

http://i1.ebayimg.com/02/c/07/9a/f8/17_9.JPG
Product DescriptionThe T-Mobile Sidekick 3 has a sleek design that is 20 percent smaller than its predecessor, and features a new trackball for easy one-handed navigation and integrated Bluetooth technology for wireless headset use. The device is also enhanced with a new MP3 player, removable battery, and Mini-SD card slot for expandable memory. In addition to the phone capabilities, the device provides text messaging, e-mail and built-in support for the three major instant messenger (IM) clients (AIM, Yahoo! Messenger and MSN Messenger) to help customers stay on track with their personal lives (separate charges apply). Other additional Sidekick 3 capabilities, which will enable T-Mobile customers to stay connected to their friends and family wherever they go, include integrated support for EDGE, which provides for faster download speeds for subscribers’ favorite social networking sites and all other Web sites; and a built-in megapixel camera for capturing those once-in-a-lifetime spontaneous moments.
Additional FeaturesQWERTY keyboard layout
DetailsDimensions (WxDxH): 6 cm x 2.3 cm x 13 cmWeight: 198 gVibrating Alert: YesPhone Design: Sidekick
DataInternet Browser: YesShort Messaging Service: YesWireless Interface: Bluetooth
BatteryBattery: Rechargeable - lithium ionStandby Time: Up to 72 hTalk Time: Up to 270 min

Bump for a good phone

I would cop this if I didn’t have a 2.

Upgrade to the III…:pimp:

Damn if I wasnt poor i’d def. get it. I hate my razor

Upgrade to the 3 Darkkstar :pimp:

I’m too broke :frowning:

How about make me a offer… :wiggle:

I really need to get rid of it, hell I even still have my II that I have to get rid of…

they need 850 on these things

I would I just really can’t swing that now, there’s so many other things I need to get before I buy a phone. You should eBay it, you’ll get the most there.

Thats what my plan is… But I would rather loose a few bucks and get a quick sale…

I really need it gone by friday… So if anyone wants to make me a reasonable offer, I’ll most likely take it…

meh since you have the skII i wouldn’t even bother with the sk3.

it’s basically the same only smaller. and has a nifty scroll ball.

but i <3 my sk3.

ebay it up.

Actually it has a bit more then just that…

All the stuff mentioned here the 2 does not have…

Bluetooth technology, MP3 player, removable battery, and Mini-SD card slot , built-in support for the three major instant messenger (IM) clients (AIM, Yahoo! Messenger and MSN Messenger), and integrated support for EDGE.

i’m well aware…

i was kind of just speaking in general, but yeah.

glws.

i got $175 cash money babe :slight_smile:

I feel you on the quick sale. Good luck selling, I’m sure it won’t be hard.

I cant go that low… I just paid $300 and had to sign a 2 year contract a few weeks ago for it… I’ll do it for $225 :wiggle:

Yo ill give $200 cash I can pick it up today let me know thanks