FS: Silvia front end

Hey guys i have a Silvia front end For a 180/240sx which i am thinking of selling. Its a complete front end with pretty much everything.

well i am gonna start with 900obo

where you located?

pics? triple or brick? aero? and location?, also color and condition?

hey guys i am lcated in calgary. THe front end is on the car right now… I will only take it off if someone is serious about it… the condition is mint. I will post pics soon.

aww calgary :sad
i’m not interested anymore

:stuck_out_tongue: why u dont like calgary…

dont wanna make the trip down to pick it up of deal with shipping

I have a buddy with cash in hand. He is very interested. Please send pics ASAP to R.Hansen04@Hotmail.com

He has 3 that he is looking at so far. He wants to purchase this in the next week.

bump

If you can wait until the 15th of april I will grab it off of you. If not, My friend will grab it off of you earlier if he is still interested.

Either way, by april at the latest, if you dont have a buyer, we will scoop this up.

what exactly does this “front end conversion” come with? all rad supports and everything?

Thanks,

Ryan

You realize it is already March?

I meant April. I’m a walking expample of not being able to think and multi task at the same time… lol

:rolleyes:

which bumper for the conversion? any pics?

Pm me your emails and i will send you the pics… I hvent posted many pics on here lol how do u pm pics:P…

aight anti racer. well i am conerting it to the regular pop up lights again. Actually if anyone has the 91+ front end with pop up lights, i can do trade plus cash.

Hey. I sent you a PM. I will have the cash up here soon and I will take it off your hands. My friend ended up going another route. Can you deliver to Edmonton? I can swap mine off and on to your, and yours on to mine if you can get up here on a weekend!

PM me your msn and we can talk there.

-Ryan

bump