FS: Skyline GTS R32 16x6.5 +40 5 lug x4 rims for sale

4 rims for sale with used tires. This was what I first got when I went 5 lug :slight_smile:

250 takes it off my hands. Cheap decently looking reliable rims :slight_smile: I no longer need them and they are taking up space at home. I even forgot about them lol.

pics??

I’ll take some pix when I get home, it’s stashed away in my closet LOL. I have some pix of it when it used to be on the car though.

Old car pic (ah memories, when it used to be clean and not abused):

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/5563/p4140035ga0.jpg

Price drop to 220 CHEAPEST 5 lug JDM deal out there :smiley: Can’t go wrong with skyline rims :smiley: Priced to sell quick.

Tires?

Tires are like 40% on front and 5-10% rear LOL… the rears are useless plus one rear has a bulge. The front tires have use still, drifting or otherwise.

This is mainly a sale for wheels. Its not expensive to get some 225/50/16zr replacements. (That’s the sizes on them FYI)

The people who pm’d me didnt pull through so this is available.

I am quite busy so I am free now if anyone still wants it at the moment, great.

The last interested party i lost their number as i gave my number to a buncha ppl who pm’d me. The other guy wanted me to deliver to brampon, well im pretty busy to go around doing deliveries… but whatever. If someone’s still interested let me know.

Still available

200CAD takes it

c

Still available bump, help me make space in my home. Buy now.

Pending sale to two people (that i confused as the same person).

Check your PM gentleman, change of plan not gonna deliver to dunnville but hopefully available tomorrow (Saturday) for pick up…

And sold to blue240, sorry for the confusion as to who was suppose to pick up first because i communicated with like 3 different people on the phone and i wasnt sure who is who as seen above… but blue240 got to them first… so sold.