FS: Slim PS2 + GAMEZ!! cheap.

^ lol whatever you say man :mamoru:

haha dude i have no problem talking publically if you want, i don’t have anything to hide and it might just help clear the air on some things

i don’t contribute to any of the disaster that’s the kitchen, living room, bathroom etc. i guess that’s why i don’t clean it up :lol: i intentionally have avoided using those rooms ( well besides the bathroom ) for this sole reason, because i knew it’d be inevitable that you’d flip out again. i have definately mowed the lawn the least though.

and i agree, you paid to have the service turned on maybe 6 months ago, but it only got shut off because i was tired of making all the payments =) . since i’ve been paying both adelphia ( $130 ) and national grid ( $100 ) for 9ish months, and you pay the gas only ( $ 100 ) unless it cost like $1000 to turn adelphia on, i guess im failing to understand how the math works out :shrug:

the money never really mattered to me because i knew awhile ago you were going through some hard times, but i mean man, if you are gonna flip out over some controllers. lol