FS: Slim PS2 + GAMEZ!! cheap.

Sup all, just selling shit I don’t really care about any more.

Slim PS2 in great condition, i bought it from Slomies a couple months back: $75. All the hardware and stuff included.

Games for sale:

Dragon Warrior VIIIIIII ( give or take a few III )
Fight Night 3
Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Tekken 5

Make an offer on the games.

I really don’t need the money, I just don’t really want this shit anymoe, so think of a combo deal or whatever and we can probably work something out.

Pm here, email: adamethan@gmail.com

~adam

um, please dont sell my controllers with this. you borrowed two of mine a couple months back and they still havent made it back downstairs

Interested in the PS2.

haha if you are concerned i’ll just deduct the costs of one from the utilities due :tup:

sweet! ok so now what =)

Umm wanna make out?

PM getting typed now.

Pmed

115 for all?

awesome. we can do the math on that considering i have had to pay adelphia TWICE to get our cable turned back on because you dont pay your bills. so add the cost of the contollers (yup there are two), the money i paid to get the cable back on, twice, and you not lifting a finger to keep the house in shape and i am sure this will be settled :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

sorry to bust in on your FS thread. I was just making sure my stuff wasnt getting sold. i am sure you would rather not air the rest of this out on a public forum, so come talk to me at home.

^ lol whatever you say man :mamoru:

haha dude i have no problem talking publically if you want, i don’t have anything to hide and it might just help clear the air on some things

i don’t contribute to any of the disaster that’s the kitchen, living room, bathroom etc. i guess that’s why i don’t clean it up :lol: i intentionally have avoided using those rooms ( well besides the bathroom ) for this sole reason, because i knew it’d be inevitable that you’d flip out again. i have definately mowed the lawn the least though.

and i agree, you paid to have the service turned on maybe 6 months ago, but it only got shut off because i was tired of making all the payments =) . since i’ve been paying both adelphia ( $130 ) and national grid ( $100 ) for 9ish months, and you pay the gas only ( $ 100 ) unless it cost like $1000 to turn adelphia on, i guess im failing to understand how the math works out :shrug:

the money never really mattered to me because i knew awhile ago you were going through some hard times, but i mean man, if you are gonna flip out over some controllers. lol

public it is…

you contribute to everything in the house. the bathroom, living room, kitchen, basement, EVERYTHING. for you to say otherwise is ignorant. its just not possible, and i can sit here till i am blue in the face listing everything off but if you think about it you know i am right.
I havent flipped out because it got me nowhere. you are slob and always will be, me yelling about it is not going to change it. the house is in shambles now because i got sick of cleaning up after other people. i clean something and it gets wrecked. so now i dont clean up either and we have 4 people contributing to it. i hate the way it is but it is better than getting worried about it.

so now onto the money. to get the adelphia turned on, at one point i had to pay 2 months back pay. 130x2: 260, of which you gave me 84 (joshs share towards electric for 2 mnths). this has happened twice amongst other bills so your math is innaccurate. i know ths because i keep records of it. i challenge you to bring to me statements showing where you paid and how you kept things current. it wont happen.

hard times? my hard times are way behind me…if you want to say that you thought i was going through hard times as an excuse for why you couldnt take care of your responsibilities, ok. my hard times are way before any of this but for arguments sake lets say “i couldnt afford to pay”. then how did i come up with the money, never being late, to pay the gas, pay to have the adelphia turned on, and be current with rent? i guess those hard times werent so hard.

THE REASON YOU HAVENT GOTTEN MONEY FOR YOUR UTILITIES IS BECAUSE YOU CANT BE ORGANIZED ENOUGH TO KEEP THEM STRAIGHT. how many times did you approach me about paying my 1/3 in the last, lets say 6 months. 0. none, nill zip nada. i have no trouble paying what i use.

adam, you bounced 3 checks to our landlord. you gave him some excuse about using the wrong checking account. our last current balance for adelphia was 200+ dollars. i know because i checked. proof that you cant keep things current. somehow me not paying you made paying 2 months worth of cable easier than paying each month, thats bs.
i also asked for a reciept from them proving i paid the account current. i did this because i didnt want to have to rely on you providing a statement with my checking account as source of funds.

we can do the math tonight and whatever you think i owe you (i think we are current till next month but we will see) i will write you a check for. there are other bills to be acounted for which is why your math may not be accurate.

and for the record the reason i didnt want this to be public is because it is childish and a waste of other peoples forum…not because i was threatening you with info i have that you might want to hide. i extend that same non-public discussion offer to you again. :tup:

Now now kids.

i already asked mods if they minded us discussing these things publically. they don’t mind :tup: i also don’t mind, as i’m not really concerned that my character is in question. i dont have a questionable history financially or as a roomate

1. i do not contribute to the living room, room next to it or the kitchen. i dare you to show me a dish i have used in the last 6 months, or something other than shoes i’ve left in any of those rooms. i purposefully haven’t cooked anything, bought anything or used the fridge for so long for this reason. i will not be blamed for the mess of the house. i will admit to mowing the lawn the least, the rest, no

2. i did pay you 84 dollars for when you turned the adelphia back on. 84 x 3 = the bill you paid. :shrug: i’m not seeing how your arguement holds weight

3. every month we’ve used the fridge as a rudementary way of organizing the bills. every month we put all the bills on the fridge and expect to see a check from the other roomates to cover their share. we’ve been doing this for nearly 2 years, and you know it. the only checks that ever end up on there are the monthly rent ones. the electric bills cancel out. the adelphia does not. if you have such elaborate records, determine how long i have had adelphia in my name, and then include the disconnection. using what YOU said before, that would account for 4 months that you paid your share. have we only had it since febuary? no. many more months that. many more $130s.

4. i do not have accurate records of how you are doing financially. regardless of when you were having troubles, maybe it was 14 months ago, maybe it was 5 months ago, i don’t know. as i said i have never cared about the money, so it never was a big deal for me to bother you over a measly 100 dollars. i know you try to be a stand up person, and i assumed youd put your check on the fridge when you could. if you haven’t had any problems paying for what you use, then why haven’t you?

5. i did bounce 2 checks to our landlord. you know it takes him weeks if not months to cash them, and sometimes he cashes more than one at a time. he is not consistent. when my check bounced, it was because he tried cashing 3 months of checks at once. 550 dollars isn’t a lot by any means, but at the random time he cashed the checks it was. i’ve always paid him what i owe. i’ve never asked others to cover me.

6. our balance from adelphia was paid on the 17th:

7. if you think a 30 dollar water bill every so many months accounts for something, then fine. if your other bill is more than 100 dollars on average and is more than my offsetting national grid bill, then fine.

8. i havent kept accurate records, because i’ve known i’ve always had more to pay monthly than anyone else in the house. i assumed when you could, you’d do what’s right and pay what you think you owe. i still extend that courtesy, because as aforementioned, a couple hundred dollars between friends doesnt mean much. if you feel you need to pay what you think you owe and be square in the end, then thats fine by me. its not me who is asking you to pay, its you.

all this over controllers dude

edit: i also use your TP.

edit2: i dont know why i kept saying 130, i meant 45ish. i guess ive just been paying the whole thing for so long that ive forgotten what 1/3rd is

you just posted my proof that you are not current with adelphia. our bill is not 265 a month. did it just happen this once? nope.

your math is wrong because you are trying to generalize. you show me proof of what i owe, and i will pay you. you do not have any because you are wrong. you are trying to tell me i have never once paid an adelphia bill to you. bullshit.

you use dishes, glasses, the garbage, the agrage, the basement, you have clothes in the other room, food from 5 months ago in the fridge. did you not just go shopping 3 weeks ago and put your stuff in the fridge? you dont leave your left over dibellas subs in there? for WEEKS.

this is funny because i am trying to argue with someone who is lying, making it public so that it looks like he is upstanding to other people whose opinion he values, all the while my proof that you are lazy and inconsiderate is the large hunk of grass missing from outside your window. why is it missing? because instead of getting up to use the bathroom you piss out your window. how can someone who is too lazy to use the bathroom like a civilized human argue with me about this?

this was not over a controller, i did not bring this up. i didnt want something of mine sold. i am pretty sure anyone can understand that. then you hinted that selling the controller would go towards money i supposedly owe you. thats shady.

as far as your excuse that bills on the fridge are money owed, thats bs. we havent done that consistently for a long time. especially not since we moved in, considering the magents that hold those bills SOMETIMES werent there till halfway through last summer. honestly i dont know if whats up there is current or not. most of the time they are statements that are old, overdue, and i cant decipher what is owed or not. they also look like you wiped your ass with them, which might explain your TP contribution. more than likely it is because you forgot to handle your responsibilities, crammed the bill somewhere and forgot about it.

i have records. my accusations towards you have been accurate, you proved that to me by posting a screenshot of the adelphia bill i cited. the problem now is you are angry you didnt get money you think you are owed, but you have no way to prove it. you kept no records. you are getting mad at me for asking you not to sell my controllers on a public forum, slightly embarassing, and tried to make up for it by saying i owe you money. you cant even be sure.

but like i said, you want to sit down and organize stuff and see whats owed. thats cool. doesnt change the fact you dont pull your weight around the house and have a great gerneral disrespect for me and the others that live there.

lol dude, im not angry about anything, and as i’ve said a million times before, i could really care less about the money. i just thought it was silly you’d flip out over 20 dollar controllers when you owe more than that in past utilities

its true, in 2005 in the middle of the night i pissed out the window on more than one occasion. it’s crass and gross, but eh, what are you going to do :tup: you asked me to stop, and i did. honestly.

i do not use dishes or glasses, ever. i do have clothes in the basement, like everyone. i do have a car on jackstands in the driveway. i did have a shirt on a coat rack in the middle room. i have put things in the garbage can. i do have tools in the garage. we all have at one point or another. i do not contribute to the dismay our kitchen, living room, middle room, or house generally is in. i do not do my part in mowing the lawn though.

i did prove that the adelphia bill gets paid. lol. our bill is 130ish, and it wasn’t paid till this month. its current :shrug:

i did buy milk and eggs a couple weeks ago. i was tired of not cooking and cleaning and i thought our relationship was getting better. i still think it is, although you now feel disrespected. while we weren’t really talking i certainly wasn’t going to contribute to any mess in the house since i didn’t want to give you a reason to flip out on me: it wasn’t drama i felt like dealing with

im pretty sure any bill that was on the fridge had to be paid at one point or another, if they were old it’s probably because everyone didn’t put their share up :lol:

you are the one who is angry man, look at how you are getting all worked up over a few hundred dollars you probably owe. if you honestly don’t think you owe anything, then fine, don’t sweat it. as i’ve said a million times, i don’t care about a few dollars between friends.

i just thought it was comical you’d flip out over your controller being sold when you owed adelphia bills.

i’m pretty laid back, and if you want to try and sling shit, then that’s fine, go ahead. you can do your best to try and say i take finances lightly, but to be honest i think i’m allowed that courtesy since everything gets paid eventually and i make more than enough biweekly to afford to live in the house alone. i did let adelphia go, but that was just because i was tired of paying for all of it.

you can try and ruin my character on the forum if you want, it’s cool =)

you just always seem to feel disrespected, lol

OMG A PS2 WITH GAMEZ?

WHAT A DEAL!!!

absolutely, respect is a huge part of how i live my life.

you are wrong, i am not angry. i am proving my point with enthusiasm :slight_smile: if i have anything to be mad about is you are still trying to justify selling something that isnt yours. as far as i am concerned that makes you a thief. i dont mean that to be harsh, but you do see how i can make that connection dont you?

i am not trying to muddy your forum reputation. i offered twice to take this private as testament to that fact.

imo you are allowed no courtesy in paying when you feel like it when it puts other people at an inconvenience. you have a responsibility, and how lightly you take that says alot about who means what to you. if you dont meet your sahre of the rent, it shines poorly on all of us.

this argument has run its course since you are repeating yourself yet providing no other input. i dont know why it is even being played out here since it is noone elses business and i am sure they could care less…everything i said today is no more valid on a public forum than it would have been in private, you asking mods to keep this up and perpetuating it is a sign that you had other agendas. haha conspiracy theory like i know, but why would you WANT to air this out. actually the more i think about it the more i get it, but i still think this should be private. i will talk to you tonight

snip~~~~~

ok! i look at it like this. the controllers hold a specific value. just like anything else does~ so i figured i’d sell one, since in my opinion, you owe me money. you are right though! i don’t have records short of going to adelphia to ask for a year long summary of bills, printing out a record of checks cashed and recieved from my banks. i don’t quite feel like doing that, so if it means i can’t get a few hundred dollars, so be it. if you dont think you owe anything, then fine, it can sit on your shoulders. i’m really okay with it, lol

i kept this online because i wasn’t going to let you try and say whatever you wanted publically without defending myself. how would you feel if someone tried talking shit to you, and then asked you to respond privately? if i did that wouldnt that immediately make me wrong; id be accepting defeat and wouldnt have the opportunity to retort to anything you said that could discredit me. i think the whole thing is laughable and i don’t really mind confrontration or anything anyways… even though it gets me in trouble sometimes, haha

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dont think by paying bills late puts you at an inconvience. did you think we were even in regards to money all these months? I explained the rent situation and you know its true. trying to use it to slander me or build up your arguement regarding my character or whatever is silly, lol.

i dont know whats left to talk about really, you may scream and get red in the face, and im going to just blankly look at you while you interrupt me and dont listen to anything said. soon thereafter you will talk about being disrespected and then threaten to kick my cars or somethin, lol

<3

Ha! You’re lucky your stuff sold before all this static

:word: lol.

i was going to sell my old dvd’s but now im not so sure, haha

so you think that by selling something, that isnt yours, without telling the person they belong to, as a way to get your money, that you were too lazy to keep track of, and besides that not even entitled to considering i dont owe you money…is ok? you are officially a thief. i dont care how you try and justify it, thats not right.

i understand what you mean about publically defending yourself. but thats why i gave you 3 chances to take it away from this forum. you want the last word, so you will have it, this is my last reply here. just remember i wasnt trying to be the person saying whatever i wanted publically, i never brought any of the house stuff up, i just wanted what was rightfully mine and spoke only to that effect. i wasnt even a dick about asking, i really thought i was reminding you.

if you want to sit down tonight and work this out i am all for it. if i owe you money, or you owe me money, we can have it straight. but honestly, if i do owe you money i dont hardly feel you deserve it. living like you have in the house, and not pulling your weight…you paying more for somehting almost seems fair lol. you want to be lazy and disrespectful haha fine, you have to pay. but whatever, we will get it stright.

scream and get red in the face? kick your cars? lol wow now you are trying to paint a picture of me thats totally untrue. i would never kick your cars man. if we talk and i get heated, well i am sorry in advance. i dont like living in filth and when the person who is responsible for it acts like my feelings mean shit and you can do what you want cuz you just dont care…well to me thats wrong.

but i will do my best not to scream and scare you. for someone who doesnt mind confrontation every once in a while you sure have pussied out of stuff for the past few months if you think i owe you money. i will try and listen to everything you say and not interupt ok?

i think this is laughable too, we can get together tonight and get it completely resolved :tup: