FS: Slim PS2 + GAMEZ!! cheap.

dude, whatever, the house isn’t filthy because of me and thats obvious to anyone who comes in

for the 100000000x time i don’t care about the money, and i never did. i dont feel like taking the time to figure out how much ( or little ) you owe me, its irrelevant. i dont want to drive to m+t and adelphia to get print outs of payment history etc, not because i want to get proof that you owe me, but because i don’t care

the only reason i brought it up in the first place is because of the way i interrpreted your controller comment. at this point i could care less. ill buy you a controller. a wireless one even.

during one of your blow ups you told josh and I you were going to kick our cars if that would get us to acknowledge that traygus could die from scrap food that was left on the floor. you know thats true dude

if i pussied out, it’s because i didn’t care enough to hunt you down for 45 dollars a month. i still dont care enough to either, and if you think that me paying more justifies me living there, ok. lol.

if thats your thinking, id love to know how much it’d cost josh and jess to live there too, haha

Am i gonna get shot when i pick this thing up? :slight_smile:

hrm, yes =)

lol, for fucking real.

Listen I know both of you guys, and this is an extremely fucking gay arguement even for the two of you, which means it is really fucking gay.

Why don’t you both kick each others cars, and then have josh take your controllers, and whatever other money is owed because he is the only one who doesn’t have a gay post in this thread :tup:

edit: btw, when i read the comment about pissing out the window I almost shit my pants laughing.

holy fucking :word:

I think I like Jim because he loves calling people gay.

Jim you know how I know you’re gay? Cuz you like calling other people gay.

You wanna know how I know you’re gay? It’s because you like coldplay

why don’t you guys push the beds together tonight and work things out

dude, how do you think this all started, GOSH.

Got my ps2, didn’t get shot!

lol @ becks sig, lol @ this thread