FS: Snowboards, Bindings, and Boots

Well somehow i accumalated 6 snowboards. I also have 4 pairs of boots, and 7 sets of bindings. I am looking to get rid of a few so i was just wondering if anyone is interested. The boards vary from 147cm - 163cm so i have different sizes to choose from. Two pairs of boots are size 11, and one pair is a size 7 1/2 in women’s. I can e-mail pictures upon requests.

I maybe interested in a complete set (163, bidnings, and size 11 boots), send over some pictures/info.

got a 155 board and binding? what brands are they if u do?

i have a Option Signature series 163, a Nitro that is i believe 161 or so, an Oxygen that is a 149, and a Sims that is also a 149. I do however have a 155, but it is a K2 and that’s the board i ride. One pair of boots is an 11, they are K2 boots but they are for step in bindings. If you would want these, i have three sets of step in bindings you can choose from that are also K2. The other pair of boots are also an 11 and they are Heelside boots.

Do you have any regular boots (non step in) size 11 or 11 1/2? I will buy them if so :tup:

pending sale on an option package and on the nitro board. chino i got one pair pending right now, and then just the step ins cause the other ones are mine. sorry man

how much for the K2 and a set of bindings?

I would say me and Marshall (97formulaWS-6) are 100% on the two boards, a set of bindings, and the boots. Just shoot me or him a pm on when and where you want to meet up. I am a little busy on monday, but tuesday may work out.
Mike

im looking for bindings list what u have and how much…

i might be interested in a board/binding package. i am just learning how to snowboard, so i dont need anything special. I thinki would be better off with a longer board, cuz im 6’ tall. let me kno. thanks

well let me know if it falls thru, got money if the price is right

i’ll keep everyone updated after i find out if these boards sell. then i’ll let ya know what’s left. thanks everyone

i have two boards left, and they’re both 149’s. a pair of women’s boots, and a pair of men’s boots but both are step ins. the bindings i will have pics tomorrow

:tup: good seller, i got home last night to my new deck sitting in the pool room.