things for sale just tell me what u want and ill give u a price on anything

MAF sensor…i have 2 each $30

Water pump $20

Injectors- $10 each or $30 for all 4

Valve Cover $20

Blown SOHC engine…cant rebuild it because i think the heads are blown
but if u want it u can come get it off my garage floor free

Either side doors 50 bucks each with skins tinted windows…drivers side
door has the typical rust under the mirror very minor and its almost half apart right now

Rear seats $20

Front passenger side seat great condition was $30 now $25

Stock intake with box $10

2 stock shift knobs some get it if u want it

automatic shifter knob…its a blue crome, brand new never used $5

There are many other parts on the car that i am willing to sell…tell me what u want and give me an offer…anything is for sale the only things that are no is the brakes…and the engine is a backup incase this one blows up to

I am located in Milton Ontario, 5 minutes off the 401

All prices are obo so tell me what u want to pay…you can pm me or email me at robattire@hotmail.com

Stock green or have they been painted some other shade?

any chance you have a pic?

pATricK

gauge cluster?

no pics yet, they are a stock green awesome condition…i will try and borrow my gf’s or my friends digital camera and post all the pictures i can up

sorry i might need the gauge cluster because for some reason my speedometer doesnt work and ive hear that its just a ground wire…when i figure it out i will be putting it and the dash up for sale

cool, I’ll take the fenders, check PM.

pATricK

Going out of town for 3 weeks, tomorrow morning or tonight are the only times I can come get them before I leave, check PM and call my cell.

Bump!!

still wanting the fenders… will call you when I get back in town.

bump…

updated…someone buy some of this stuff its all cheap…just ask me about anything in the car i just want to clean some of this sh*t out

its a full parts car guys and the man selling the parts is a good guy to get along with. and unlike alot of people, hes out to just help out other people that love 240s. Bump for a good guy

Brock